Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Shrriya the Hand of the Unseen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7656
7656, (DEL) Shrriya the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 13 04:47:00 2002

7 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Shrriya perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:143
PK Ratio:44% (closer to 100% is better)

7657, RE: (DEL) Shrriya the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Shrriya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First thief ever. Know nothing about that class though. Anyhow I had fun. This isn't a rage delete after being pked. Was considering it for sometime, after Mayesha died. The death just made it easier thats all. Anyhow, I have tons of people to thank and they are as followed.

IMM,

Mayesha : You gave me the first in almost everything I ever wanted, its crazy talking to you, sometimes, I end up finding myself typing nonsense in returned. Thanks.

MORTAL(S),

Darverck, Adgento : I really learnt alot about thieves from the both of you. But I keep forgetting one thing, which is remember to be flying almost all the time. Thanks for everything.

Xiouze : Man, I had to thank you for the ranking and stuff. We are a perfect mirrior imagine, you throw and I cheapshot. Thanks.

Dalentar : You kept me going after I lost interest in Shrriya. You are almost everything to her, but the fact that Mayesha is permenantly gone, didn't stop me from delete. Thanks.

Wasarbre : You stinky dwarf! Thanks for the ranking, wouldn't have reached hero without your help. Thanks again.

Twendur : We sort of grew up together when we were matured. Did some crazy stuff together and I had fun with you. Wanted to make you one of my collections, but alas, good things never last. Thanks.

Sayurmelo : Where are you? We grew up together and you just disappeared. *sigh* Thanks for the travel during the lower ranks.

OTHER(S)

To several Sylvans : That one time I managed to jack Urden, its so stupid to wake him up immediately. *leaves all the other comments out*

Well thats all folks.

Shrriya = Lasella = Seralyn = Serrina = Woaini = Shermie =Valerie

7661, RE: (DEL) Shrriya the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Mayesha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ye of little faith... *dismay*

I thought you were kinda fun, but I didn't see you around much lately anymore... maybe because after I got me a job, I haven't even had as much time as before. I guess that's why you also didn't get to hear of any sneaky stuff going on concerning me... a shame.

Good luck with the next one, as the saying goes.

--
Mayesha, Sleeping With the Fishes (On the Sea Bed)
7660, We were a good team.
Posted by Dalentar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew some good explore areas and you did too and we were able to do everything together. Think we can take on this guy, sure no problem. It took us a couple times but we eventually did it. :) I thank you for all the travels it always seems our characters meet in one way or another.
7659, Awww...
Posted by Adgento/Xaannix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked your character! We kinda bonded at the end there ranking together almost every night, then i stopped showing up for a while due to my horrible lag which you saw on a few occassions. I liked the way you doppled always Adgento, and it pissed me off giving items to you and people trying to send tells to me and ended up to you...you would be the messenger. :) IMHO you made a very nice entropist. As a player i liked you doing all that chaotic stuff but as Adgento I hated it. Being a follower of reason, he was very cold, calculated and tempered...which the elfie was not. I never did figure out what that little thing was which made you dissapear :) It was funny, when i asked you why you doppled me all the time, you said cuz then we will be twice as scarry..all i could do was laugh. And thanks for the secret :)

Keep in touch
Xaannix
7658, RE: (DEL) Shrriya the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Wasarbre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey it was fun. Didnt get to see you much after you heroed. Whered you go??? I hated all your bloody mirror images and doppling nusances. *hehe*

Take care.