Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Larkvenn Vandoria the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76335
76335, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Larkvenn Vandoria the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 28 00:01:47 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Larkvenn perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:92
76336, I'm Out.
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, another one down the drain..can't seem to get into any mortal char ever since I immed, and somehow channel any bit of enthusiasm back into the imm char. Had high hopes for this one..was a Zulghinlour follower, Maran wannabe and was aiming for Captain. Wasn't really able to get into this char however, and I was dying wayyyy more than I liked.

Wasn't a very memorable char, so not many goodbyes here.

Twist - thanks for liking the role and all that :)

Haidoril - I liked your char a lot. Thanks for all the help ranking, and it was fun raiding and pking with you. You'll make a good leader I'm sure.

Unalethekai - I was impressed by your rp, and you were one of the few chars Larkvenn actually opened up to a bit (she tends to be a bit caustic and curt). Thanks for the pills..I burned them all within an hour or so :p

Padwei - I liked your char as well, though we didn't get to interact much. Well played Aco.

Thomayen - I enjoyed the tangles we got into as lowbies..colour me surprised when a dark-elf like you bashed me to death. Also, I think I talked/rped with you the most, and enjoyed it. Good char.

Iegob, Grulgor, various ragers - fun fights!

Borkahd - Nice smashing you :p Wonder what a hero fight would have been like..I'm sure it would hurt much more on my side.

Jern - I kinda liked fighting you.

Sorry if I forgot anyone else..just post and I'll reply. Cheers.
76337, Hah!
Posted by Iegob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That fight we had in the mountains when you were lvling! You had that bard with you. That was insanely funny. You have NO idea how close to death I was! + I was down to -150 moves and had 220hps, bleeding! When you ran off to rest up! By the time you returned I was able to warcry again, and once I did, you were screwed. ;) Had to use bloodthirst at the end to survive. To bad I had to quit, would have been cool to continue that brawl.
76583, RE: Hah!
Heh..I figured you were stuck there for awhile from battle fatigue, so I ran up to rest quickly (had Whispers), hoping to heal faster and finish you off..or one deathblow might have done me in. :)
76349, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, if I remember right I did pretty good for the level difference. ;)

We talked briefly IC afterwards, seemed like a cool char. Sorry you couldn't get into the role. Wait till another idea hits you and don't hesitate to roll it up.

"Well, another one down the drain..can't seem to get into any mortal char ever since I immed, and somehow channel any bit of enthusiasm back into the imm char."

Doesn't mean you arent digging Yean anymore or loosing enthusiasm, does it?
76584, RE: I'm Out.
Nope, in fact, I usually dig the imm char more after playing a mort. Keep trucking!
76353, I remember this!
Posted by Thomayen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew the first conversation that whoever was playing Larkvenn was a very skilled RPer. I really enjoyed our chats, and the fights. It's too bad it didn't get to continue into the upper ranks of these characters. That would have been lots of fun!

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems getting into a mort. I hope you find the inspiration! Well done!
76451, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Haidoril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks, dude. I liked the way you just kept on trucking. Took some beat downs but didn't let it get you down. Definitely a fun kind of character to have around.
76702, RE: I'm Out.
Posted by Irrallath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh sad that you deleted..

We didnt travel much after heroed, but it was fun running with you in the group!

Both my char and I really liked you!
76723, RE: I'm Out.
Heh..thanks! You were ####loads of fun to run about and rank with as well. Have fun learning all about bards..they're prolly my fav class. :)