Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Morkam Redbeard the Dedicated Stalwart of the Spire, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76146
76146, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Morkam Redbeard the Dedicated Stalwart of the Spire, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 20 16:33:14 2009

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Morkam perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:413
76156, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Morkam Redbeard the Dedicated ...
Posted by zannon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought Morkam was a great tribunal, he was always around when I was for the most part and you seemed only to take weapons from the criminals killed because you had to, but gave back everything else. Seems like it is frustrating to be a tribunal at times, so way to stick with it, shame you didn't go up to provincial.
I tried to help you pass the down time in Galadon with talks and arena matches, which were fun. Probably would not have won so much if you hadn't given me the ivory-mithril sword and the heron sword, but oh well. Thanks for the all the perfect forgings, and hope to see another good character form you in the future.
76152, Morkam
Posted by Lesikinilt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you dwarf. Was a good magistrate when you was more active good luck with everythin!
Les
76147, I really liked this character, and you seemed new?
Posted by TheManNamedSam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done.
76149, RE: I really liked this character, and you seemed new?
Posted by Beijabar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's not always easy for me to play. I am french. Most of the time people think I am a bit newbie. In fact I play CF since 1996
76151, Yeah you definitaly weren't new.
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm also french so I know how hard it can be sometimes. I was Ilbjorga and we did rank a whole lot together...mostly to hero. Man, did we have bad luck against those skeletons??? Then, after we heroed, we kinda lost each other which is quite a shame.

Who have you played before?