Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Renkaide Kinkaide the Impassioned Preacher of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76113
76113, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Renkaide Kinkaide the Impassioned Preacher of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 20 01:42:25 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Renkaide perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:379
76278, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Renkaide Kinkaide the Impassioned Preacher of the Jaguar
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Renkaide Kinkaide: The Painter of Light. Hah.
76262, Underrated but excellent character. Thanks for the fun! n/t
Posted by Kernagor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
x
76137, Curious
Posted by Oraimus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always enjoyed you and what's her face :) Guys helped me in those last few levels to hero and were always funny to be around. Not to mention, seemed like thiings were going strong for your char(s)?

What brought around the auto?
76140, Low Con I think
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I gave him a con quest at one point and then when he was close to dying from his last bits of con his times really went down. Which is ok, though at the same time you sort of need to bite the bullet at some point and let a character go.

Besides that, I liked Renkaide. Terrible at PK. Cringe worthy to watch try and kill someone, actually, but made up for it with effort.
76172, Dug your RP
Posted by Pof Ilvakihj on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You got skills in that department at the very least... well role-played Felar.
76304, Fun times :)
Posted by Saerali. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too many to count, really!

These two used to crack me up completely - totally different outlooks on life. I think about the only thing they had in common was the whole fanaticism about religion thing. And yet somehow it worked :P I wasn't expecting the whole marriage thing at all when I created Saer - that blindsided me. Sorry about fading out on you...real life just got on top of me (more on my own goodbye thread). And thank you for being so patient with my newbieness and Saerali's ridiculous issues! Hanging out with Ren, and trying various crazy things, was absolutely a high point.

AIM me at some point...