Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Anarthyst the Exemplar of Generosity
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76066
76066, (DELETED) [None] Anarthyst the Exemplar of Generosity
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 18 23:37:10 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Anarthyst perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:32
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:64
76111, RE: (DELETED) [None] Anarthyst the Exemplar of Generosi...
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to give you a chance and let you sit empowered at 25 until you got back on the right track, but had to unempower you in the end because you just didn't exemplify anything Yean-religion wise.

1.If you can do or get something on your own, you really should. In your case, you pushed the grey leniency area way over the boundary, and had this OCD tendency to ask every other hero for gear.

2.Cabal hopping is very much frowned upon. Going from eager Maran app while pondering Acolytes, to suddenly Trib the next day without any progressive reasoning or rp is unacceptable. To add to that, your only pk was on a goodie shifter.

3.You didn't seem to take my warning seriously. It doesn't leave a good impression when you start asking people for gear shortly after we had a talk about it.

4.Don't pray for a meeting while ranking (and ranking unempowered to boot), especially more so when your goddess is pissed with you. It just doesn't show any sincerity in wanting to get re-empowered.

I did try to keep a lookout for cool stuff from you, but if you weren't trying to rank, then you weren't doing much either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not out to get you or anything like it. If it makes you feel any better to know, Yean expects more from and treats her followers a notch harsher than she does with anyone else. I doubt you'd ever wanna try the religion again :p But on the slim chance you decide to, I welcome you to do so.

The points stated above are there to help you out for future empowerment chars. If you have any other questions pertaining to the religion, you can always email me, or post them on the 'Ask an Immortal' board. Cheers!
76119, RE: (DELETED) [None] Anarthyst the Exemplar of Generosi...
Posted by Anarthyst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only deleted anarthyst because I felt I didn't give YOU my all, I should have layed down more mapping for rp, so I wouldnt have seemed to slack later on. I want to make an empowi from you, because you are a well balanced mix of rp and pk. I just need to be sure of my character from the get go so you won't be exposed to that utter crap. Sorry, to have wasted that time but after all everything is a learning experience.
76121, RE: (DELETED) [None] Anarthyst the Exemplar of Generosi...
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's okay to be unsure of the path or cabal you'll be headed down in the beginning. What is not okay is being so sure of it (to the point of applying, speaking to the cabal's imm about it etc) and then taking a sharp turn all of a sudden.

And if it contributed to your learning experience, or at least provided some enjoyment for awhile, then I wouldn't call it a waste of time. You have good attitude, and will do better with future chars I'm sure!
76080, RE: (DELETED) [None] Anarthyst the Exemplar of Generosity
Posted by Guest2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No goodbyes?

I thought you had a good char going, but clearly some stuff happened that i dont know.

Good luck on your next.
76067, Ok, I'm curious...
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You tried to get inducted into Fortress. You sent a note and maybe even got a recommendation. But I never had a chance to talk to you.

Next thing I know, someone in the Fort tells me that you helped a Magistrate kill them.

Shortly after that, you were a Trib.

So... what the ####? Just get tired of waiting for induction to Fort?
76068, RE: Ok, I'm curious...
Posted by Anarthyst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gralbin maybe? No it was not that I just felt a) that with the corruption of ths spire maybe me being sphere strength would prove well there rather than in the frotrees. And b) It was a little bit of raiding helping out and being ignored but don't take it wrong man, anarthyst was going down hill I wasn't proving to anyone "STrength" I was asking for to many things not as independent I messed up something I had going good, I do not blame yean one bit for taking back most of my empowerment, I just wish I could have brough more to the table.
76070, It just caught my attention..
You were one of like 3 people that I was actually looking for to do the induction interview, when someone in the Fort told me that you attacked him.

I mean, I'm all in favor of characters changing and growing as they progress. But if you're going to do that, you might want to make it a little more obvious. Send another note to the Fortress explaining your change of heart, at the least.
76083, RE: It just caught my attention..
Posted by Fortress on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That is the foolish twist if mortal tongue I attacked no one for hell I was rank 22 wuien is rank 51 all that occured was he struck in town was made a criminal while me and lesikinilt spoke deeply on order. When he fought lesikinilt I gave my petty mend wounds assistance to lesiknilt that was probaly feeding him back like 3 hp the hell, I took nothing from his corpse or the liking I began to heal him he called me a stupid wench and stuff. TO me he was being a damned baby. He died got all back and knew it was he who struck someone in town. If you can't take it don't do it. Im not gonna cry because I helped MEND wounds to someone who was goodly to but did not strike others within the city.
76090, RE: It just caught my attention..
Wow, calm down dude. I might have remembered wrong.

But ok. You didn't physically attack him. But you did HEAL someone who was fighting a Squire, when you were a Fortress App.

As a Fortress applicant, you helped kill a goodie. Of course he's going to be upset. And if you didn't like his whining about it, you're damn lucky I wasn't logged in at the time.

And if you say you were no longer a Fort app, fine. But you had already put in that note trying to join, and you'd never said anything to anyone changing that. So from his perspective and mine, you were.
76082, RE Corruption of the Spire
Posted by Iktul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know I'm opening myself up on this one. But since this is an OOC forum and you have no reason not to come clean with your character since you're not trying to get rempowered, could you please replace 'corruption of the Spire' with 'I got booted because I didn't read the rules of Off Duty Magistrate and misflagged someone'? You were unempowered, more than 3 times you came over CB with 'Woe is me, I'm going to kill myself (or something RP'd similar)', and you misflagged people. You didn't leave because of corruption in the Spire, you got booted. You were a Fort applicant who had trouble getting inducted so you took the easy route and went Tribunal instead. Justify it how you want to, but don't add fuel to an already heated situation just because you feel like it. 'Corruptness in the Spire' isn't allowed by Trib IMMS, if you feel that someone is being corrupt, write a note to IMMORTAL and have them uninducted immediately, that's how it usually works.
76084, RE: RE Corruption of the Spire
Posted by Hmph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always knew you had your misconcptions, yes I did speak a lot on my unempowering but never cried on the matter I tried to outdue myself in her presence, I fought I aided I did many things in turn with just enough commune to detect evil. I in no way asked for assistance and hell, if someone ask about my empowerment status I have no problem presenting it on cb. They NEED to know my empowerment status because there is somethings they will need to understand I cannot do or somethings such as preaching forth that they would not mind doing. You are something else for the mere fact that you were one of the people always asking me about my empowerment status. And I am allowed to voice my own opinion about corruption if that is how I please if I am not running about the city yelling it or turning tribunals against you, why should it not be brought up YES the tribunal for some people can begin slowly to taint your soul there is no lie to it. I was waiting to leave last eve when the next day you immediatly call me to the spire. When I am and see what you speak of I know that A I will stay and ask you to leave or B be uninducted and that is how it goes. THe fortress was for sometime my main move but I felt there was more I could do within the spire, there was so many layers of play to it. It was just that slowly as I understood more of the spire I felt I took the wrong build for it. So call it what you want iktul but Im dead your left with who knows how many goodies, do what you must and perhaps youll make it to provost.
76069, RE: Ok, I'm curious...
Posted by WarEagle2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So... what the ####? Just get tired of waiting for induction to Fort?

Probably. Cabal system needs some help.