Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Quixhint Tilt the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75904
75904, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Quixhint Tilt the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 14 16:53:10 2009

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Quixhint perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:119
75975, You ticked me (the char) off due to your condescending style.
Posted by Tenuc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I figured killing you outside the Village was not only my duty (because you were breaking laws and getting away with it without flags when I had proof beyond a reasonable doubt) but that the other Villagers would thank me for it when you stopped mocking them about their dirt floors.

Too bad I couldn't catch you with your pants down more often. Hiding inside the cabal is one of the most irritating things I find when chasing people.
75959, Didn't know you too well...
Posted by Grunta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But it was nice to have another defender in the village. So many Berserkers! Mean, angry berserkers!

The Rites really aren't a good place for defenders to show their meddle... especially in the solo combat arena.
75973, I'd have to disagree with that
Posted by Quixhint on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As my previous battle defender, I completely owned the Rites. This one, not so much - I didn't prep well enough for strength. Not to mention that Maelstrom didn't help in battle vs battle fights. To top it off, and no offense to the imms, but that pansyass rule about ending the fight when you're writhing just screamed 'A BERSERKER SHOULD WIN!'

That first fight against Luggbok I had a decent chance of winning, even if I was at 250 hp. Eyejabbed and stripped of his weapons? That's how I beat him in the arena.

Ah well.

Good luck with your character.
75950, You......
Posted by Kassibaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Were one hell of a fight for me. We had some real knock down drag out fights. For a defender you hit like a bull and that was what made me so nervous about fighting you, especially when you wielded flails. I honestly though you would be a cakewalk given the racial differences but somehow you always got the first hamstring and then started beating me up pretty well. You were really skilled, and had a very interesting role which I wish I could have seen from the other side.

good luck with the next.
75971, Fun battles
Yea our battles were pretty nifty.

If you don't mind... get a bunch of +dex eq. There are at least 2 that come into mind that are non-rare and +3 dex +3 hit items. Your hamstring really didn't do anything to me towards the end of our battle :)

Good luck with the Nexus.
75919, A shame, I LOVED having you around...
Posted by Iegob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Calling me a dimwitted giant and what not. Iegob didn't understand 90% of what you said, but since you always looked strong to Iegob he kept thinking it was good stuff about blood, corpses and dead mages. ^^ :D

And btw, I think you did well in the rites. Personally I'm not as satisfied with my own showing... :(

Hope to see you soon again in the fields!
75974, Iegob Strong!
I couldn't think of anything more ridiculous and unimaginative then the last name Strong.

To that regard, kudos for actually using it!

I tried to be kinda nonsensical in what I say - you know, the addle minded scholar, etc. It was interesting talking to you... in general, I don't think I can pull of the dimwitted giant rp. You pull it off well.

That being said, not sure if I'm insulting you or not :)

Good luck!
75985, No you don't. :D
Posted by Iegob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've played both types, done the dumb giant before, but never quite as dumb as Iegob really is. It's hilarious when people totally misinturpet what I say. ^^

And yeah, I know, Iegob actually chose it own last name, that's the reason to why it's being unimaginative. ;) Fitted to his role and persona perfectly. heheh though I almost thought the imms wouldn't let me use it and that it wouldn't ever become a part of my title. (Instead I got it pretty early. :D So I guess someone found it funny as well.)
75915, Sorry if I ruined your char idea....
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...but there's no way Twist isn't going to call you a silly little man for believing what Quixhint believed. :P
75916, Oh no worries
You didn't really ruin it. Just changed the direction - it was that or you supporting the idea I know.

Anyways, I'll post my goodbyes later. Really fun character and a really good idea imho.