Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Sletren Mlandrastaph the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75878
75878, (DELETED) [SCION] Sletren Mlandrastaph the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 13 13:35:49 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Sletren perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:230
75881, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sletren Mlandrastaph the Grand Ma...
Posted by Jento on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This deletion was long overdo. I stretched these 230 hours over the past year or so..

I originally rolled this char as a comeback after a 2 year break, figured defense/offense was easy to rank(and it was) and it would prove relatively powerful at hero. It was ok, the lack of strategies let a lot of players beat me. My strategy was mostly trip/bite with dire wolf and shift into mongoose to run away. It worked out ok. I don't think I did anything special. I hope I was at least a challenge to some people.

I've played this game on/off for about 7 years now and I went through lots of life stuff as I played this guy. Graduated college, got a new job, moved around a lot(for the job), and a month vacation thrown in there all contributed to neglecting Sletren.

I really enjoy this game and I wish I could do more with it. But until then, thanks for everything imms and players and until next time. :)

Jento, Sletren, Landruum, Hamdtrauk, Jartieghe, Nejsa, Merious, Caranry, and more I can't remember.