Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Darckavoor Lur the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75678
75678, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Darckavoor Lur the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 7 12:14:39 2009

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Darckavoor perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:121
75694, Fun character
Posted by Serth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Overall, I liked your character. Just try to keep that ego down - it might've been your RP, but I wasn't sure.

But man oh man, I really had your number for some reason. I expected you to beat the crap out of me.
75698, RE: Fun character
Posted by Darckavoor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was the head knight in my past night, the one protector of my king so I did have an arrogance to myself and a grievence due to being the last of my dark elf home. It was my role, but you... gosh you pissed me off cause I'm like how the hell is a dagger spec giant kicking my ass!? I'm faster, not quite as strong, but a lot smarter and this giant is cutting up my legs and arteries and i'm losing! wtf *run* lol. You were about the only warrior I really did have problems with till the end when I didn't have enough strength gear to take to much strength lose.
75691, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Darckavoor Lur the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked this char, thought you made a good Rager and enjoyed watching you engage in pks back and forth endlessly, coupled with good rp. Keep the chars rolling Battle way!
75692, Wow. Thanks.
First one I did try with role play and I was good with pk at younger ages but when I got older Iono, I lost more then I won. :P but Thats how I always have been with villagers, more balls than anything, I'd rather go about and kill people. Main thing I noticed though is that I usually won one on one fights but always died against 2v1s.
75685, Too bad.
Posted by Lenfelin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed going back and forth with you the couple times we fought. When ever you struck the Spire, it seemed like a really bad time for me (low health, low mana, something). The one time I JUST logged in. Good fights.
75686, RE: Too bad.
I liked fighting you, and Erasmus and Vhelamine, and Ayrios and four or five sets of special guards! that was a fun day :P Great respect for you eras for the returning of my things that day.
75680, That sucks!
Posted by Iegob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You really had balls!
75684, RE: That sucks!
When I play a villager that is how I play :D. like with my pincer svirf Dioka. I had a rough time near the end though, and it was getting irritating when I had to regear every time i died. I'll be back sometime soon, the village is my favorite cabal.
75687, A good reason not to die on eastern
Posted by Nererial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's why I didn't stay to fight you and Wellinar that time. Partly because I'd just been in a big fight and was tired, and partly because I'd just watched the lowbies that were watching full loot the Nightreaver when I killed her.

Still not sure whether you understand how rot works though. So, in case you don't:

- Rot can have several effects.

One is a wasting disease, which makes you vulnerable to poison and plague. Drops con a little but nothing all that serious. It can be cured at a healer. It can spoil regen.

Another is full rot. There appear to be at least two echoes. I believe both result in progressive loss of a con point every hour, unless you make some kind of save, which I believe also relies on con. When your constitution hits three you die no matter how many hp you have. So you need to use gear to increase your constitution, thereby offsetting the loss. Whilst rotting, you won't recover any moves. You also can take more damage on each tick as your con gets lower, from what I've noticed.

So, even if it is just scratching you it can still kill you the instant you go from 4 con to 3.

I carry around stuff to use for when I get rotted, because it can be difficult to grab it in time when you actually need it. I had to do that once and I only managed to get the last item I needed about 3 seconds before the rot would have killed me.