Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Synlilth the Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75659
75659, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Synlilth the Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 5 22:50:52 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Synlilth perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:63
75660, Got bored
Posted by Synlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I got awesome forms. Copperhead, orangutan and tiger just kicks soooo much ass. Also, I loved my role (I may reuse it someday) and I think if I held onto her, I could've done something big.

Unfortunately, after player a tiger chancellor for such a long time, this character became 'bleh' to me when I got another tiger. Yes, I know, people will think that I'm retarded. Playing a tiger for 200+ hours with despoil and nightwalker is EXTREMELY different than playing a tiger with no despoil and no nightwalker. I really wanted direwolf - it would've fit my rp perfectly, and I think I would've continued playing this character. Le sigh.

This is my first outlander. It's an interesting concept, and the skills are really nice, but as I will say in another deletion thread that will come up in the next 3 days, I can't play in a gangbang cabal. I remember one time 5 outlanders were coordinating the gangbang of Jern, a level 42 empire bard. That really sickened me, and that was also one of the contributing factor of my boredom.

This game is going towards that way. It's either gang or be ganged. It's sad to see this - the one sidedness is even greater than when I first started the game and I bitched about healers healing my AP kills.

Thanks for all who traveled with me.

Kharnial, Synlilth, etc.