Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Cassoughans the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75242
75242, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Cassoughans the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 20 17:09:36 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Cassoughans perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:198
75289, A stand up character.
Posted by Bergh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Superb presence in the game, IMHO. You were fun to fight, fn to watch fighting, and you really made those perma-applicants (Siq who?) feel appreciated. I had a run-in with you as another character, too, and had the same experience. You'll be missed, and I hope you return, and if you do... GLWYN!!!
75246, Was fun while it lasted.
Posted by Cassoughans on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was the first time i'd come back to carrionfields in the last 4 years and i must say the game has changed some, but still gave me some fun times. I really only played cloud giants in my past i find them fun especially their speach, and I dunno but I always found it fun sayin YAR!!! all the time, heh. Anyways all my characters are gone now and if i come back it won't be for a couple months but I think i've played my last days in CF or so i think... In my past i played Cassougi who was hunted by battle, Krodren who was battle, and a few others but like i said have always enjoyed cloud giants, a bit bummed they arn't as strong as they used to be, but hey thats life. I will admit i was never good at the whole RP thing but rather enjoyed the PK aspect of the game. I have some friends OOC that I grew up with and we all played together and it was fun constantly being hunted and hunting them....
So I must say one thing that always bothered me about Carrionfields is i felt that there were always a few of you who play regularly and bitch on Dio's about how something is overpowered or your better than the people in the logs. And it seems that all of you who do that, (keep in mind not everyone, but a few..) had a kick ass character in the past and therefore think you are superior than all others; To those of you I say get a life.. Everyone needs tokeep carrionfields growing because its more fun having a larger player base. when I was on at night there were only like 5-10 people on when it used to be 20-40. Imms you are awesome for keepin everything running smoothly.

Goodbyes (spelling of names sucks)

Empire:

Atehili - obviously never killed you but you did kill me. I did enjoy our fights and like the way you run the empire. I like the way you handled that one day where I kept getting ganked by you and the rest of your imperials, And I did kill quite a few of them after you left.

Graelok- the taker of my last life. I really just wanted to try and kill you before I passed on, you and your bashing always kept me from doing my thing in battle. I like the way your handling War Master and I think you should start that war.. heh, and stop runnin around with that bard at your side!

Zefta - fun fights as always liked your non-looting mentality
Xherves- daggers and hands always annoyed me, a shame you had such a bad taste in your mouth after playin.

Bwaaden - Always had fun fighting you, I think you got 2 kills on me where i had come out of thirst from fighting someone else and had negative movement, and you walked in at the right time. you bastard! anyways had fun fightin you

Ikbe - Didn't get to fight you much but the times I did I hated all the prep'in you did. you do well playin those AP's
To the rest of you empire you all gave me some fun fights and some crazy ganks if i must say so. I loved and hated all of you at the same time. heh

FORT
Ilv- I know everyone hated it when we walked together, but it was fun. Even though we had some good fights together we had some fun ones against. It was an odd relationship but a fun one none the less. Keep truckin and I know that alot of those evil giants you hunt hate those daggers you got. Good character..

SCION

Chancellor - A solid foe, Always annoyin with the prep'n as well but always gave me a good fight. That brutal lashing is crazy stuff. But I won some you won a few. heh it was all fun. And just induct Ikda already will ya? ha!

Advisory (melecr..)- From the begining you always annoyed me. That one time when we were ranking together you kept attacking me sayin it was an accident then fulled me? oh yeah i got pissed. But after i saw you were a scion it kinda made sense. Always came for the scepter and repsected that, also put up some fun defenses at your chasm..

Battle

Luggbok - Really love your character and really think you should be the next commander. You play the giants well and really look after the youngins of the billage. Even though i beat you in the arena those times, I know if i was a mage i'd be dead. You are a nasty PKer and know you will do well Commander or not. but we both know you should be the new commander.

Siq - I must say i didn't really see you before you were commander and didn't see you ever after you were commander. Had some good talks and all, but i must say give up the helm of the village and pass it on to someone else. Your never around and we always have applicants wanting to get a hut. When your on, your great but we need a commander who can be around more.

Kretor - Was a beast, I saw you sign on that one day and your hut was pulled because you were gone for like a month, heh. But I saw some nasty fights you won, good char..

Gahtho - Good drillmaster. Always enjoyed traveling with you and hearing you out. You did do a great job keeping the village afloat when there was no commander but i am sorry to hear about your troubles and hope all is well with you ooc. Great char though.

Waramanga - Felt bad for your character, you died so much and your skills never worked. I was crackin up all the time when I fought or watched you fight because you were so unbelievably unlucky

umiel/Frii - traveled with both of you a bit, both great fighters always willing to rush into battle. Loved it!

Mageslayer/Hask- Always fun watchin you do your thing. Hask i will say when defending against a raid just try to fight rather than miss an assassination. But i don't play assassins, just always hated diein alone then walkin back only to see a failed assassination attempt on more than one occasion.

Nez - Love defenders, and props for playin one, saw some logs, your pretty tough too..

Other villagers, I know there was alot, I always have had fun in the huts. Keep on fightin that never ending war..heh

ORC
Alz - I hate you. I hate stupid hack, can't tell you i hate it enough. everytime you did that I would get owned, plus spinbreaker sucked too. (Note to village don't thirst against this one) heh. Always willing to come have a fight. And Tremblefist is ridiculous!!!

Afcynia/Cael/Frota/ and a couple others I traveled with a bit, you guys were all fun to walk around with especially that one time we went to the inferno that was far from successful, heh. Keep on truckin.

Kjrorn - Hated when you assassinated me thost times, but liked it when you told me you'd stop i was super happy. I hate assassins that are good at assassinate.

To the rest of carrionfields, I have enjoyed all the years playin and like I said might not be comin back for a while. Keep it up, get new players, and those of you that are super cocky, knock it off. Other than that It as been fun.
75251, RE: Was fun while it lasted.
Posted by Pof Ilvakihj on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Getting killed by your flurry in one shot... three times... it's utterly disgusting... anyway... it was fun, and I tried to keep everything well-roleplayed to the best of my abilities... I hope ya come back... take care.
75255, Cool character. I enjoyed him. NT
Posted by Batmannican on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did. Nice, strong, risky--Just overall cool presence. Sure, you weren't a master at RP, but you didn't have to be. RP isn't just speech craft, it's actions in regards to character--And in that way, you really did rock.
75271, RE: Was fun while it lasted.
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt sorry for some gangs but sometimes cabal wars go that way. You had big balls and never afraid to mix it up when odds were not in your favour.

I hope to see you around again as my enemy :P
75294, RE: Was fun while it lasted.
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your char bordered on shady at times, and I didn't get a ton of good vibes from you. Yet, you did have a positive attitude, and con-death is always something respectable. GLWYN.
75244, Ooh, I was so annoyed at you some times but...
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I still liked you! :D You did great. Just got pissed when we had a 2vs2 fight in the orc village, we killed you, and Gahtho managed to get lucky when I was one blow from killing him. And I return and a bunch of things are gone when Gahtho promised me that none would touch it. :( Got a bunch of stuff back though, ofc I would have done the same but with the flaw I had... Well, it just made me VERY whiny about gear. hehe

Good luck with your next!