Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Friitjoff the Champion of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75186
75186, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Friitjoff the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 18 16:12:18 2008

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Friitjoff perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:135
75205, Goodbyes
Posted by Nivek1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish I had bothered to develop my role, but I just couldn't muster up the effort. This was my first battle berserker. Friit was an ok character, but nothing special. Charge in and fight is definitely NOT my playestyle.

I'm sure I'll forget some people.

Gahtho: I thought you were a great Drillmaster. I'm glad you didn't get leader, though. Drill just seemed to be the right fit for you. Thanks for the "help" during the melee in the Rites.

Luggbok: You are a presence, but I don't agree with your decisions. Good luck, though.

Hask: Keep trucking, man. I really like your RP.

Umiel: Beastly.

Dast/Nez: I think defenders should get cash-money checks sent to their houses for choosing that path. You guys were great.

Drodu: You ate your humble pie and seemed like a decent guy afterwards. Good luck.

Alzinghul: I think I got my point across that I was displeased about what happened with you. I wish I fought better against you, but you are tough.

Ahtieli: Thanks for leaving my gear.

Nererial: You too. A complete class act.

What should I roll next?

75209, Something I can perma with :) NT
Posted by TheManNamedSam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
75198, I liked you
Posted by Brorandus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not that we ever really successfully traveled together for one reason or another, I liked your dwarfness and was always happy we didn't have to cross paths over any goodie magic users or evil villagers.

Bror.
75192, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Friitjoff the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked this character from the bit I saw. Seemed like a class act.
75196, Thanks. nt
75189, Man I hate to see you go
Posted by Luggy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Been trying to help lvl some of the village up but hadnt seen you lately. And the commander is basically non-existant now a days. I say you come back to the village in the form of an arial bard defender. Maybe the commander will be back or we will have a new one.Either way was a nice char man enjoyed runnin around with ya.

Luggy
75197, Bard would be interesting.
I've never played one before.
75187, What should I roll? nt
75194, Suggestion
Posted by Nererial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Imperial Healer sphere honor. Only gives supps to people facing bad odds, or

Imperial Healer sphere greed. Charges for supplications. In advance. Apart from his High Priest who gets them for free. And you can pass him all the gold you raise whilst at it, because you have an allergy to precious metals which thwarts your attempts to be greedy. So painful is the allergy to mithril in particular, that your non-drow self has a personal goal to sacrifice all the mithril in Thera.

Of course that could just be wishful thinking on my part.
75195, My character before this WAS an imperial healer. :-P
Thanks for the suggestion, though.