Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Alietrius Tyseunn the Feathered Angel of the Flames
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=75059
75059, (DELETED) [HERALD] Alietrius Tyseunn the Feathered Angel of the Flames
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 13 19:08:31 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Alietrius perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:349
75133, That sucked bad
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew you as kingpin and called you just that. Then out of nowhere you guys come up with Baron Alie. Then I was forced to call you baron.

You were a whole lot of fun. I thought all Hero-IMMs can induct and send note to all.

Love to see you back with something awesome...GLWYN
75153, RE: That sucked bad
Posted by Alietrius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The whole Kingping/Baron thing was just a joke between Celenai and I at the end there, I guess she didn't really let you in on that after we were done messing with you. Sorry if you took it personally.

As for heroimms inducting and sending note to all, I believe that is the discretion of the cabal's patron Immortals.

For Edika the character, I'll say more when your deletion thread comes up, but I liked you and hopefully I was able to help you see some things in a different perspective.
75087, Thanks for all the fun, to the morts and immortal staff.
Alietrius was a blast to play, I had a lot of fun exploring after coming back to the game from a long break. Probably should have been a shifter or something for more dangerous exploring, but I loved the hiding aspect.

From the beginning, I rolled this up to be nothing more than a fun way to learn more about commerce exp and kill time, but I ended up writing a role and having more fun with the character the more I played it.

Made a bunch of friends along the way, and also think I had some very awesome enemies. I've got a few on my mind, but don't want to miss anyone. If you reply, I'll say something.

Not sure if I'm sticking around or what, just need to renew my interest in the game. Herald has really dropped off, and I feel bad contributing to it.

Out for now,
Greg
75092, RE: Thanks for all the fun, to the morts and immortal staff.
Posted by Splntrdguest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, I hope you decide to stick with it. When you IM'ed me out of the blue and told me to roll something I never expected to have as much fun as I did. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction, and I loved what little running around we did.

Also, I'm sorry being an Imm didn't really work out for you, but I feel like you contributed an awful lot to the game as a mortal. The game needs quality players like you to stick around, keep things interesting, and keep thinking outside the box.

And I can't reiterate enough how awesome of a foil Alietrius was to Borom. When Borom was cranky, you were optimistic. When Alietrius was... slightly effeminate, Borom was burly, ugly, and loud. It always made for rich interactions.

See you in the fields, bro.
75123, RE: Thanks for all the fun, to the morts and immortal staff.
Borom was really something. Loved the gruff/grumpy dwarf RP and always being that bachelor buddy to Alie.

As for the Imm thing, no reason for you to be sorry. I gave it a shot and it wasn't for me. Live and learn. I'm just grateful for the opportunity the staff gave me.

Hopefully you're already back with something new since you went and deleted Borom on us, leaving the Inn without someone willing to play devil's advocate.
75165, I'm trying! Finals and other life things make it hard to concentrate right now. nt
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
75104, Farewell, friend.
Posted by Zizzle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew I could see your heart breaking when I spun my tale of the lost Qaledus. If only I had known, I could have cut my skein from a different yarn!

I enjoyed our brief chats, and wish you well.

Yours,
/s/ Doctor Zizzle Ziff, Hated On By Java
75120, RE: Farewell, friend.
I really liked you a lot as an OOC player and Alie had mixed feelings about you, but only because you were drow. Regardless, you did a damn nice job at the Inn and never really hunted me. I think that's why I always returned everything I stole, even though I really, really wanted to keep most of it. You were legit and I hope you get everything you want out of your character.

Qaledus was the first Immortal that I earned a tattoo from and I really missed having him around. While his bar is still in the game, I think it is a bit misleading. A few of my fellow thieves were asking me for advice after praying there for awhile to no avail.

Keep on trucking.
75113, Lord Alie von Beakerton
Posted by Celenai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see you go. Sorry I kept poking fun at you for being an immortal, I was just trying to have a little fun. You were a great friend to Celenai at a time when she really needed it. Your whole Herald experience seemed to have flown by really quickly, I hope you stick around CF, because you're a great player.
75122, RE: Lord Alie von Beakerton
No need to apologize, I was laughing basically the whole time. You seemed to really warm up to Alie after Ettie passed on and it was just you, me, and Edika. For that, I'm sorry for abandoning you.

I agree that it may have seemed really quick, I guess it just didn't for me because I knew you and Etie from my time as Greikyn. It was sort of difficult to not just be like "Hey there mate!" as if I knew you all along, but I think I did a fairly decent job of maybe coming off as a newb at lower levels all proper and then as I became Kingpin got a little bit cockier and whatnot.

I've got this serial-Herald problem, so if I stick around, I might be back with something new to help out the Eternal Star.

Congratulations on High Herald by the way, I hope you lure some new blood into the Inn. Lord knows we need it.
75125, Thanks for the shrimp
Posted by Goganop on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a blast exploring with and interacting with you. I was glad to see you imm and I hope you can get back into the game. Good luck with your next.
75128, Liked Ya
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn you for deleting..I liked Alietrius though I never interacted with him on a mortal level :p Thought you were cool as a person though, even more so because you understand what I'm talkin about when I say AS 4.0 :p Would have been neat if we could have worked together on something..maybe we will someday. Take care Greg, come back when you're up for it.
75060, WTH! That wasn't long! :(
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That really sucks! But I guess you have some reason.

Good luck to you! :D