Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74804
74804, Gone
Posted by Ex-Cfer Lynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I haven't played CF for a while, I realised and accepted that CF is no longer a game that I seek. I have alot of enjoyable and detestable times while playing this game. My deepest appreciation and thanks to Eshval, Thrak-Orc and Yean for the enjoyable time that you have shared with me. Special thanks to Enlilth; I still like your AFK while being visible scenarios.

I think folks probably do not know who I am, so the following are the recent past characters that I really enjoyed playing.

Lauraine
Siloreelo
Leenalee
Laraiyin
Loryin

Good bye everyone and thanks for everything.

Signed out.
Lynn
76035, Well now, I just HAD to come by and say hi/bye.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's it, just what the title says. Good luck and have fun.
75452, Had a lot of fun with you as Leenalee n/t
Posted by Ramora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
75435, No Wonder txt
Posted by Ant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No wonder I haven't seen you on MSN for ages. Will you be logging on again? It's weird not to say goodbye to you.
75378, Thanks
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions both above and below. Luck.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
74857, Farewell.
Posted by Itholin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you as Lauraine.
I saw you over multiple different characters and was truly inspired by you.
I ended up writing a song for Itholin's death that was inspired in most part by you and Ethelle.
The song was not finished by Itholin's death.
I finally finished it not too long ago.
Over all, I'm quite happy with it.

I just found it odd that you inspired me to write a song.
Thank you. ^_^ You will be missed.

~Zephon
74856, Lauraine was awesome and spanned the life of several of my characters.
Posted by Seonex on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice job with her.
74817, Siloreelo
Posted by TheBlooding on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our interaction when I played my Paladin Tirrael. You had inducted me into Tribunal and I loved the conversations that we had. Sure there weren't many but you had solid role play and made the game fun. CF will definitely be lesser without you. Thank you and I wish you the best!
74815, Aaaw, that sucks!
Posted by Deriveh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all the info you shared IC with me. Really enjoyed chatting and lvling with you. A loss for CF for sure.

Hope that you'll change your mind eventually and come back. ;) You know you'll find me here then.
74816, Ooh and I was...
Posted by Deriveh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kreo and eer, can't remember what other chars interacted with you. But you know who I am I bet. :D
74814, Got a husband? n/t
Posted by beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
74812, Fun chars.
Posted by Forsakenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for contributing and making CF more enjoyable for everyone.

Hope to see you back at some point but if not, cheerio!
74811, AWWWW
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I will miss you a lot really. I hope to speak with you this or that way. I enjoyed each moment of knowing you.

And hey all asses who complained about Lynn's chars.. do you realise they were played by girl? HAHAH SHE PWNED YOUR ASSES :)

Good luck Lynn and I really hope you come back.

btw, remind me your e-mail? danik_iv@mail.ru
74810, I had no idea...
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In my goodbye post, as Laraiyin, you said I interacted with 4 of your characters. You were completely right, I had no idea you were both Lara and Leena! I have loved every one of your characters I have ever known. You brought alot to this game, it is those like you that make this fun for me. I wish you well in what you do next and perhaps in some time, you might come back and find some of the lost magic you were are missing now. If not, best of luck.

Dragomir
74809, RE: Gone
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Take care bike chick, hope you're having fun with whatever it is you're doing now in real life and/or new hobbies. Was nice getting to know you, and your area knowledge + exploration skills are one of the best I've ever seen. If you ever decide to burn hours on CF again, you know it'll be here for you ;)