Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ismaer the Student Occultist
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74617
74617, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ismaer the Student Occultist
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 30 14:56:07 2008

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ismaer perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:65
74637, This is what happens when things come too easily
Posted by Scionboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Early induction often leads to this. That is why I am opposed to it in the scion cabal. There is no surprise in seeing you and Ghyc both deleted. You were some of the lowest level scion inductees I have ever seen. You were borderline OOC in some of your Cabal channel comments also. If you wish to speak about game mechanic issues then put a roleplay slant on them.

e.g. I failed to raise the undead but I will need a full days rest before I feel up to a second attempt.

Instead of 'I failed to animate and I will have to wait 24 hrs'.
74658, seconded
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but them I'm the bastard that expects people to prove themselves before I hit the induct button.
74664, RE: This is what happens when things come too easily
Posted by wareagle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yours is dressed up and all, and while I'd prefer yours, I'm not really upset at his.
74852, RE: This is what happens when things come too easily
Posted by Ismaer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first necro, and I wasnt inducted into Scion until rank thirty something, cant remember exactly which, I could actually be mistaken. I could never get the combat right with this guy, and after finding out my barrier rod was next to impossible to get I decided to step out of the way for someone who might offer more to the Cabal. But I wasnt inducted before proving myself. I managed quite a few nice retrieval aids for Mele and Khratetch before I was inducted, both Fortress and Outlander, with defenders. IMHO I dont think the induction process had anything to do with the delete, just my lack of skill at playing the necro class.