Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Ghyc the Warrior of the Shield, Seeker of the Pacifier, Needer of the Nipple to Calm the Whining
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74436
74436, (DELETED) [SCION] Ghyc the Warrior of the Shield, Seeker of the Pacifier, Needer of the Nipple to Calm the Whining
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 24 13:58:18 2008

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Ghyc perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:61
74450, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ghyc the Warrior of the Shield, Seeker of the Pacifier, Needer of the Nipple to Calm the Whining
Posted by That Blade on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hrm, I was struggling hard to think of something constructive to say that might help you out for future characters, but after seeing the title you got.... wow, no further comment is necessary.

I hope it was just some sort of twisted RP angle and not really the player behind the character.

Glwyn
74602, I dont want to accept responsibility for this Char, but alas, I wronged some people
Posted by Krilcov Ghyc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got into scion at lvl 11 and 3 hours or less. with some leet rp and knowledge(that being leet knowledge a rank 11 warrior could gather btw

I shoulda practiced cutoff and set charge

I sincerly apologize for my meltdowns and you guys should really thank the imm staff for doing a great job with this mud, cause they
showed me how one sided i was.

So yea, I am playing something else already, and If I get full saced.... I deserve it from a previous char or something. I just dont get why people take gear they or their allies cannot use.. and log out with it. But its cool when you get your revenge.

I had few allies, felvix and me just clicked. He knew how to pk really well and worked well in battles when it was spur of the moment type stuff.

We did not activly hunt gang people... I was trying to rank to 32 st and some dumb arse rager liked to suicide on us. screw me if I couldnt take a flail spec on solo with a polearm spec.

Strip doesnt initate set charge, and when you loose your weapon to strip. You get hit pretty fricking hard to someone who just got vuln cold flails due to the fact he dies alot.

I do not feel bad taking 2-3 con from that rager.

I'm workin on something thats going to be a trib or herald.
Something like my Eudrallia. see Eudrallia log.

have fun
74608, Wow...
Posted by jezoels on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You gotta lay down the pipe man and rock.
74481, Bad way to get what you want
Posted by Nererial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Spam killing the outer so you can multi-kill an imperial whilst insulting and making demands of a cabal leader-type above your pk range is not going to make me sympathetic to your issues.

ooc, it made me think of someone trying to pad their pk ratio.

ic, it made me think that you probably pissed off the blade that looted you, a lot. Whilst my memory is probably overlooking someone, I think I've only looted one char of something I didn't need (because he sacced so many of my weapons), and that was a progressive thing, 3 items first time, 6 second time, etc., as long as he continued saccing my stuff. You were making me consider giving you the same treatment by sheer annoyance factor. In the end, I had to ignore you.

The irony is I would have taken action if I had evidence, but after listening to you for a while I totally lost the will to bother pursuing what was likely going to be a fruitless task.
74600, If you listend to me, you would be over yourself.
Posted by Ghyc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just wanted some of my gear that was full looted from me, that was in the pit.

You didnt go for it, so I was doing my thing and killing citizens like no ones buisness.

People had the option of returning #### they didnt use or couldnt.
They took the choice of lost con.
Not my problem
74473, I was VERY pissed at you...
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Trying to get imperials anathemad for things they didn't to etc. No idea if it fitted your role. Then all the whining about being attacked in a city by an oath. Why would the warmaster take your word over the oaths word? And the as said oath already had been punished, you instead decided not to take the oath (as you claimed to want at the begining) and instead become a Scion.

Thanks to you one oath actually got anathemad, not for the reasons you claimed him to do, but for something totally different. And the dude was most likely a newbie to, so felt real bad doing so. :(

The last chat though, gave me a little hope that you might grow up to something decent of an enemy.

Unfortunatly I wasn't surprised when I saw the title on you.

I hope you'll do better with your next.
74598, I was scion at 3 hours btw.
I was pissed for getting attacked in town repeatedly by an oath.
Who got wanted.
And getting a ####ty loot when I tried something balsy on a blade
It was like this, return my things from the blade pit or I was
going to start multi killing blades.

I tried to be a nice guy. But the full loot and leave it in a pit
i canot retrieve from is ####ty. i could have killed the mobs for it
74604, Acutally...
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At quite early level one can retrieve from the imperial pits. You don't have to enter the throne room with the council, just kill the vanquisher and the guildguard. And neither is very though, unless defended. heh

Hah! Scion at 11, should've figured. ;) I usually like your chars, and as I said, at some spots I liked Ghyc... But others just really rubbed me the wrong way.
74802, RE: I was scion at 3 hours btw.
Posted by That Oath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haha, makes sense this was you. I saw you lie and betray group mates several times. I whooped your ass several times, and all you would do is talk #### instead of try and back it up. You were pretty pathetic. Yeah, I attacked you in town. I had the law wrong, and got punished for it. Thankfully I didn't get anathema'd. Ohh well. Guess I'll get to kill whatever char you roll next.
74467, Ug
Posted by Enigmatic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everytime your name came up, I wanted to think that you'd be a good person to interact with. The gang down of my Imperial made me want to roleplay with you a little more, since I totally fell into it stupidly and was hoping it would lead to some good fights.... until you went OOC. And then another character when I robbed you... thought you'd at least fight me later... until you went OOC. I've never, ever been told to #### myself so many times by a character, lol.

You'd send me a tell and then ignore me, and I'd giggle. The ignore command doesn't show people spite as well as you'd think, mostly when they'd rather not talk to you out of character... ever.

Good luck with your next. Stressing over RP sucks. Take a break and grow up.
74601, Thanks for not letting my meltdowns get to you. nt
nt
74466, Dangit
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was looking forward to getting to fight you towards hero level, and maybe JUST MAYBE getting my revenge :).

Not sure why you got the title, as you seemed pretty solid to me (from the vantage point of an opponent).
74447, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ghyc the Warrior of the Shield, Seeker of the Pacifier, Needer of the Nipple to Calm the Whining
Posted by Groupmate on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Grouping with you was soooo painful. Ugh. Good luck with next.
74445, How the heck are you gonna delete with that title?
Posted by Enbuergo2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's pure awesomeness. Man, I would have so much fun with that.
74437, Ug...Why did this happen?
Posted by Glardin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a good brawl today and then you did this? I was looking forward to a rematch.
74446, Seriously, do you know how many breast jokes you can get away with without it being sexual harrassment? n/t
Posted by Scapegoat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t