Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Darnavan the Master Thief
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74376
74376, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Darnavan the Master Thief
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 20 20:53:27 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Darnavan perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:38
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:105
74392, Darnavan hits teh dust.................
Posted by Darnavan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Taking a break from CF... had some fun with this character. Probably should have made a role, but I just didn't feel up to it when I rolled him. Battle is my favorite cabal and seems to be coming along with the new blood. Gahtho is a real cool Drillmaster and brings a lot to the cabal currently. Marewl was the man but then he fell off the side of Thera. Too bad it was a very interesting RP angle for you. Uh, there were many, many others I enjoyed interacting with. If you get a chance and respond I'll be sure to hit you back.
Later
BattleScout
74393, Hey bone bag
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved our interactions a lot, thanks a lot. It was FUN.

So did you put bone into your ass? :P
74408, RE: Hey bone bag
It was a lot of fun talking to one of the characters that was definitely wrecking stuff around Thera. I played against you with my last rager Solvado and we had a few good fights. Was good to see you were still about and up to your same old business. Perhaps if you last out your Lichdom I can catch up with you and give you a run again. :)
BattleScout
74405, RE: Darnavan hits teh dust.................
Posted by Gahtho on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see Darnavan go, I really enjoyed interacting with him. Thanks for the kind words and I wish you luck with your next. Breaks are needed sometimes, but you will be back...they always come back. -evil laugh goes here-

Best!
74409, RE: Darnavan hits teh dust.................
Probably been around more than you'd imagine. Battle has always been an easy cabal for me to play because I just don't care to prep much and the time it takes to gather the stuff. I just not too too long ago deleted my Battle Warrior. And as a matter of fact I've played about two here recent, just haven't been able to get the feel for CF just right now. Hopefully, I can come up with a master plan with a role and all the trimmings and come back strong.
Guess we'll see! }(
74406, Man, you had a nasty habbit of sneaking up on me!
Posted by Madnu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did get me once didn't you? :D
74410, RE: Man, you had a nasty habbit of sneaking up on me!
}( I did get you once I think and I caught you off guard quite a few times, just had to be the perfect moment for me to kill you when you had flight up or had the opportunity to cast word. Anyways, have fun in the fields and perhaps you might see me back soon! This was a play off of a character I played a while back named Iasolar. It was the basically the same build and whatnot. Anywho I had fun while it was smoking and now I'll take a break and try to be a bit more role related to get some luvin'.
BattleScout
74412, RE: Darnavan hits teh dust.................
Posted by Alietrius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I know Nunakon and I were arguing over which guild you'd be joining, but did you end up joining Hamsah or what? Just curious what you thought of a binder in Battle if you went that route instead of thug or something else.
74440, Answers inside...
I joined the Hamsah guild just because it was cheaper compared to Galadon. As far as binder in Battle, I have played one in the past. That being Rawnie and it was decent enough once you had them trussed along with being a Scout and having critical hit. Umm... but with Darnavan I was actually all thug other than having blackjack from the Galadon path. I had planned on trying to get bindlegs but as you see that never happened.