Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Iaru Ba'alsinoth the Mistress of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74335
74335, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Iaru Ba'alsinoth the Mistress of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 19 02:04:35 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Iaru perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:114
74867, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Iaru Ba'alsinoth the Mistress of Owaza
Posted by Isendor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heya. I'm glad you enjoyed the interactions. I know Isen was pretty rough on you and the whole time I was hoping you would use our interactions as a way to further develop your character. Good luck on your next!
74345, The Punching Bag dun Broke
Posted by Iaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Iaru was a fun roleplay character and I really enjoyed my interactions with Baerinika, Isendor, and others who took the time to speak with me. I was however a Squire and as I couldnt PK to save my life, literally. Yet to me being a Maran means one should at least have a decent ability to fight and I just didn't have the ability. At the end I was dying way too much and I just can't stomach that from what is supposed to be a PK capable character.

Baerinika: Thank you very much for indulging my RP and the consitent and present support. I'm sorry for letting you down after we talked but the Marans need people who can kill the enemy, not just take a beating and I wasn't able to.

Isendor: Your devil's advocate during Baerinika's and my talks was quite fun and added alot to the proceedings. Good luck in Imm land.

Fortress: It was a pleasure. I will try again some day but only after I get my pk skills back up. Nothing worse than an character taking up a spot in a cabal that can't do what is needed.

Enemies: I have to say this was the best set of enemies I have ever had with a character. Not one of you resorted to the douchebaggery that so many indulge in as of late. Yes you stomped my guts out but you did so with obvious respect player to player and I can't thank you enough for that. It has redeemed what to me has been a growing problem with CF and it makes me want to come back for more. So to everyone who killed me... um.... thanks!

--Iaru
74346, I dug you. nt
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
74343, That sucks! You had balls!
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I mean, you were just barely in my range, yet you jumped on me. (Yes I was somewhat hurt but not much really) And you stayed for quite a while. Our only meeting, and it did grant you my respect for sure.
74342, Aww
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We were just talking last night and I thought you were going to stick it out! What happened?? I know you were frustrated with your pk's but if you'd stuck it out a little longer I was going to Maran you. I liked the RP a lot.