Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=741
741, (DEL) Tohcharr the Evil King
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 1 11:38:07 2001

11 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Tohcharr perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:111
PK Ratio:69% (closer to 100% is better)

742, RE: (DEL) Tohcharr the Evil King
Posted by Just an everyday thang (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn why all the scions deleting???? I enjoyed fighting this char, no interaction other than the two of us trying to hack each other to pieces constantly
743, RE: (DEL) Tohcharr the Evil King
Posted by Tohcharr (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know why everyone else is deleting but I deleted mostly due to the fact that I died some 5 times yesterday (Which is more that I had died my whole life) Ahh well thats what I get for hanging around level 42 for too long. It was actually kinda of amusing how many different people attacked me when I was continually trying to equip myself yesterday. Entropy, sylvan, maran, warlocks and the thieves guild of galadon are alot to deal with when there are only a few scions around.

This is the first AP I played and I kinda like them but there are a few things that kinda suck, the amount of kills you need to get a control is nuts and then the first control you get is Fire which is completly useless when your primary enemy gets healed by it. I think controls would be better if they were completly random on which one you got. This way would also make each AP a little diverse.

Ahhh well already got my next char rolled up.. See ya all in the fields!
744, RE: (DEL) Tohcharr the Evil King
Posted by Tegan (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I also enjoyed our little tussles. Seems though that the loyalty in scion knew no bounds. Everytime I had one of your co-horts on the ropes you would stomp along and try and bash me to the ground. I just get annoyed now you have deleted and I never got to get a final kill on you. Anyway, see you in the fields.

-----Tegan