Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iglaer the Holy Warlord, Priest of the Dolphin
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=74019
74019, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Iglaer the Holy Warlord, Priest of the Dolphin
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 9 19:48:57 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Iglaer perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:80
74021, The Anti-Aunkdunell
Posted by Xanthrailles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Roleplay for this character was fun. I couldn't pk for #### with a shaman. With all of the cool things in cf these days the class just felt outdated to me. There was a crapload of times I died and everyone was pretty cool about it. See you all with the next one.
74022, Damn.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really digging this guy. Loved the rp.
74040, RE: Damn.
IC I was really glad I never had any dealings with you. Lyristeon represented all that was wrong with Outlander to Iglaer. I figured any meeting would go bad for me.
74071, RE: Damn.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. Usually when I am dealing with the good aligned Outlanders in a good way, it isn't as Lyristeon anyway. I usually show up as some floofie flower light guy.
74023, Interesting last tangle
Posted by Iccurik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I was hoping you'd pick yourself up after that last fight and see what you could bring to the table. I was always wary also of the little traps and twists you and grylinnis might be able to craft up with on together.

Disappointing to lose a possible fight.
74039, RE: Interesting last tangle
You take risks to get challenges. There is never any doubt about who you are playing because of that factor. Sometimes you have to quit playing the odds and just play because it is fun. Don't let the gear slow you down.

The last trick you used to kill me was simply genius. Really made me wish I'd used the preps I was carrying.
74025, Bummer dude.
Posted by Forsakenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even in the midst of fighting you still would roleplay, I thought that was well done and appreciated.

It's been like, since Masters, that we were on opposite sides.
74041, RE: Bummer dude.
This character was really about rp. I had hoped to get a little better grasp on the shaman class. It really never worked out that way. Not playing a goodie in almost 5 years was really kind of crippling.
74046, I'm not a damn dolphin!!!!
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hah just kidding...loved the RP. Got a huge kick out of it. If you'd earned a tat I was considering redescribing it to "A black dolphin with glowing white eyes" heh.

Good luck on your next - go Fort next time!
74052, RE: I'm not a damn dolphin!!!!
I wondered if you would do something like that. You really made the character a lot of fun for me. Nowhere near the deadbeat mom I expected. I'll have to pull out some of the rp logs and post them.

Why call jaguar? That silly. Jaguar not swim! You be dolphin. Dolphin good hunter and protector. It swim real good.
74070, You are type of player
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
that we really need. It was very fun to speak with you and you created only positive emotions.. that's cool.

Good luck with your next.

p.s. I still don't understand you, damned goodie :P why do you protect somebody who just looted you. Heh.
74073, RE: You are type of player
Because I was good. If I turned my back on someone just because they were bad to me, well then I wouldn't be good. :P