Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Baglan the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=73931
73931, (DELETED) [None] Baglan the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 8 23:18:03 2008

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Baglan perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:204
74067, RE: (DELETED) [None] Baglan the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Gahtho on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed the interactions that we did have, especially towards the end. Glad to have you in CF and I look forward to any future interactions.

Take care!
73940, A few words
Posted by Baglan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I switched to CF after playing a similar MUD (ROM, PK/RP} for about 10 years, I think I rolled my first char in early september. Baglan was my third character, second hero, first cabaled, and also first attempt at playing bard, my opponents could probably notice that.

I think I should have been more aggressive but I wasn't confident enough with the class, so I was mostly interested in learning preps and exploring. Landed some kills, but I think most of them were when the opponent made worse mistakes than me. Never played a CF warrior, so I had no idea how to counter them, most of my deaths came from them.

RP -> join Empire, fight in the war, write songs about victory/defeat, retire famous, sing songs in my own tavern, die old and fat. I had a few songs half-done, but I gave up. Ganking shouldn't be immortalized :)

In retrospect, I'm not sure I should be playing evils, I'm too nice :)

I enjoyed most of my interactions with everyone I think, even a certain outlander shaman who made me chuckle a few times with his devious designs.

Hope you people had some fun with me.
73982, Baglan seemed cool to me
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't come across as a newb. Didn't come across as an arse.

73934, A shame...
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've got no clue to why you disliked me, I did like you. Though I think you were new to the class. You seemed newbish in some ways and yet you know quite a few prepps and things I had no clue about.

You need to remember that the empire is the empire. Everyone does what they can for their own gains. But the only thing we "argued" about was that bracer. And I still think it was a decent trade. If you hadn't been a blade, it might not have been such a good deal. BUT, you were.

As I said, I liked you and I hope you return with some cool char soon.
73941, Come on, Baglan was just messing with Zefta, you know h...
Posted by Baglan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
73943, hehe kk
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I hope you return soon. :D Make a goodie, or a rager! (Ragers are tons and tons of fun, but you won't be learning any prepps with them. heh)