Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Julaed Duralden the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=73742
73742, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Julaed Duralden the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 3 11:58:46 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Julaed perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:196
73743, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Julaed Duralden the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by julaed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man what can I say? This was my first maran, and by far my favorite shifter combination. I have had a few other offense air and this is by far the best combination I have had. Thanks to everyone who made this character fun, and what can I say... I learned alot :) I ate alot of deaths I shouldnt have, but in the end I just wanted to play this char like an old dude that just heard he has cancer so he drinking a 5th of jack knowing he was going to drive his ferrari head first into a bridge. But off to the good byes.

Unal- Man you were a lot of fun. I know you put up with alot, like me being beyond trigger happy
goganop- You were an absolute beast. You made my offensive form look like a chump
synoria- Alot of fun to interact with, though we did not travel that much
voly- You did my first interview! I was really sad to see you go, i cant wait to see what you come up with next
isendor- I am not going to lie... I pretty much hated you... Though you really knew what was going on, and showed me alot of things.
Saerali- You were a good healer! I think I owe some of my final titles to you
Ilt- You were by far my favorite captain. My favorite time is with bock tulfher and the other imperial in the olive grove
soraec- Man we raped some people with two offensive/air forms :)
sil- Crazy good bard! You remind me of this girl I knew before I left for basic, she used to be the sunwarden of the outlanders had the porcupine or something like that. Anyways I cannot believe you have not made maran yet! I was sure you would make it before me.
Baerinika- I am not sure how I made maran, but thank you. I just about deleted before I went back home on leave. It was a nice surprise to come back to.

Enemies-
Eleia- I had alot of respect for you until you hit your full sacing spree. Eh what ever. thanks to you I have gotten really good at regearing myself, so thank you.
Empress- You are a pretty cool character, and as much as we fought I was scared to death of you! I would never face you one on one.
Thyran- I dont know why I just got a soft spot for you, hence I gave you my final death
lezra- It pissed me off so badly that you would tool me in the air and the ground. I never had a chance to interact with you though.
valk- I did not take your armors like you said, but after I killed you, I was waiting by your corpse, when I saw Kjorh so I had to get out of there quickly.

I am sure that I forgot alot of people, but any feedback would be great.
73744, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Julaed Duralden the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I figured out who your previous character was and after watching Julaed all I could think was "WOW what an improvement!!" and I really try and reward that. You learned a lot and I can tell you're just going to keep getting better as you go.

Good luck on your next.
73751, Somehow I always confused you and Soraec...
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though I did enjoy fighting you. :D Cool char, hope to see you soon again!
73759, RE: Somehow I always confused you and Soraec...
Thanks, I remember the time I fell to you and you actually stood outside with my corpse until I could get back even though Lezra was circling you. I thought that was cool, and I tried to give you alot of respect. Good luck with the kid too, I am amazed you still have time to play with a baby :)
73752, Sad day, but thank you
Posted by Oraimus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish I could have fought with you more, as I always enjoyed seeing you around when our playtimes met up. Double thanks for being so patient on that day to speak with me. It's always such a difficult thing when you actually find a group to travel with A) because as a mage it's just challenging at times B) the others are depending on you at that point to remain in the party and C) wanting to seek out speaking with you and other elders.

In closing, thank you again and hopefully we'll meet again on the same side.

73753, RE: Sad day, but thank you
yeah i enjoyed our times together, and trust me i know how hard it can be to talk to people some times. especially when your someone as impatient as me :) you were fun to talk to as well, and the night of your interview i was literally falling asleep at the key board lol. good luck with your char, and trust me it takes a while to get used to a form but you seem to be doing well with yours. i am sure you will see much more of me since i am a habitual fortie player.
73758, Ew, another one gone...
Posted by Saerali. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you, both as me and as Saer :) Always fun to interact with and just to do things with, and you totally earned your maranation. Glad I could be some help somewhere in there...

GLWYN, and come back to the Fort soon!
73767, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Julaed Duralden the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey thanks for the mention there, I should probably dig up
the log of what you missed on that last fight, it was pretty
awesomeful. :) Thanks for the offer to go in with me on my
last fight, It got me to gear up a little better making the
fight much cooler. (I had been bashing myself against anyone
I could make the excuse of fighting that whole night.)
*rofl*
Julaed was a cool character though, keep them coming.
-Volubryotr
73768, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Julaed Duralden the Grand Master of Changelings
yeah my gf was getting pissy that i was not talking to her... so she was putting the foot down. its weird... a 1000 miles away and she still tells me what to do lol. Sorry i missed that fight, i really wanted to at least be there since you had been there for three of my last heros:) yeah i go through them quickly. Julaed was my first con death char. if ever get on aim though my screen name is copo42787. there were a few questions i had about your char. good luck with your next char. I loved your attitude btw. It seems like no matter how much you got shafted, you took it with a grin. That is cool, and definately made the game more fun
73769, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Julaed Duralden the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehehe I totally get the gf thing, do they just sense when you are
in the middle of pk and decide right THEN that they HAVE to talk to
you about something??!?!?!?! *rofl*

3 cheers for a con death though !!! nice going.

So I gotta ask what last three heroes? If you don't feel like it
don't tell me. :)

I don't do aim and that sort of thing anymore btw.
If you have a question that is no biggie to bring up publicly,
I don't have a problem answering here.

If there is some sort of private issue, well I guess you can
email dimion<>_of_<>darsylon@yahoo.com* keep in mind though
there are a slew of things I'll not answer, especially if they
are about events involving a certain other character of mine.

*the <> are my little nod to the possibility of email mining
operations. :)
73772, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Julaed Duralden the Grand Master of Changelings
hrm... they were minor chars... certainly not what i would call my "Shining Moments" demal, darman dalfor, there was this half drow shifter that i played as julaed's alt because i wanted to try other air/offense forms and it ended up with wasp/grizzly and it was horrible and i deleted because of it. Amada was my first hero character, and my first acolyte :) er... then i have had several heros after that but none really stuck out as anything wonderful. I know julaed wasn't that great, but it was still fun. and women have a 6th sense about that kinda thing. I will not be doing anything all day, and she will call as soon as I log on and expect me to talk