Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Junon the Sukuinage, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=73635
73635, (CON LOSS) [None] Junon the Sukuinage, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 29 13:29:10 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Junon perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:assassin
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:158
73678, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Junon the Sukuinage, Anathema to ...
Posted by Had a good time on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got introduced to CF not too long ago, this was the first character I played beyond rank 15, so I am still generally new to how things worked, the RP aspects, Cabals and all that.
Basically ran around exploring all the areas in Thera since they were new to me, and the lack of familiarity led to quite a few of my numerous deaths. Wasn't really adept at the art of fighting players, as most of my encounters with players ended in my vanishing, transporting, or most likely just dying.
Thanks to the people I ran into who took some time out to expain things to me and help me out, I can't remember names so much, though most of the people who killed me were fairly cordial and responded when i spoke with them.

And to the imperials I interacted with, well, I joined cause Bwaadn made some constant summoning attacks and it seemed a way to get him off my back while I wandered around Thera, but I got anthema'd pretty quickly since I wasn't exactly following the rules of the imperials and the shadow lord wasn't happy that i didn't immediately attempt to retrieve the codex. Oh well. As an anethema I spent my time just playing my own version of hide and seek with the imperials in my range, some of which found me, but none of which ever managed to kill me. And I got to see Twist in person in the mansion of twilight, for a moment, which was kind of nice.
I pretty much spent my last time helping out followers of the light I saw, giving them extra eq I had and my remaining coin. Basically, the character realized she was evil for too long, and wanted to try and help the light as she could before her impending death. And so I gave everything I had to Befela for the good of the light, went to the Inn of the Eternal Star, drank some wine, and passed peacefully into oblivion.

Synthia, you were about the only helpful imperial I met before I was made an anethema, thanks for that. Had fun hiding from you too.

Looking forward to trying some new character types out and exploring the rest of Thera in the future.

73679, Reply
Posted by Forsakens on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Welcome aboard, man, hope you have an enjoyable time. I look forward to hearing how the next char does and all of its accomplishments.
73716, I didn't really know the character, stxt
Posted by shamanman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But well done. I remember thinking to myself 'Damn someone is sticking with anathema'. Thats a tough boat to row for your first post 15 character, so props to you. Good job and good luck with the next.