Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <SCION> Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor of Necromancers
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=734
734, (DEL) Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor of Necromancers
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 30 22:16:59 2001

8 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Ritrav perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:169
PK Ratio:81% (closer to 100% is better)

735, RE: (DEL) Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor of Necromancers
Posted by Fomorius (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didnt have much interaction with you, mostly because our pk ranges were so different that we never got to hunt together. Which is mostly all I did with fom to please the mighty control unholy blessing gods. I interacted with you some more with my necromancer Dhimona, that was fun and interesting. Ritrav was an interesting character, made more so by the fact that he was an ex-tribunal.

By the by

Valg if you read this, sorry I deleted Dhimona already. I just didnt have it in me to play another necromancer. Also the imm who was in Sartorius the "Merry butcher" thanks for the interaction, it was fun. I loved the characters role and the character itself, I just couldnt handle the class. What can I say, it just wasnt in the books.
736, RE: (DEL) Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor of Necromancers
Posted by Gabe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I had fun I guess. First necromancer, first cabal leader...Sitting around trying to get zombies was very boring and drove me to deletion. Here are a few goodbyes..

Valg: I enjoyed our interaction, and I really feel bad for deleting so soon after getting high chancellor.

Landruum: I really wasn't planning on deleting, but sorry for saying I would go with you and then..well..deleting.

Gormarn: Ritrav really hated you..:P..I hope you enjoyed that loot the first time you killed me. I hadn't died in a long time.

Kiaprathus: I really enjoyed manipulating you.

Nicar: I bet you hate me..heh

Scions: Guntarlin, Aerdica, Fomorius, Lokilith..and the others I travelled with..I enjoyed it.

To that Transmuter that I owe (Linnsomething): Sorry about not fulfilling my end of the deal.

Tribunal: I enjoyed the time I spent in the Spire, not to mention the fun I had abusing my power..:P

I am tired, so I will cut this short.

What it is, jive-turkey!
738, RE: (DEL) Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor of Necromancers
Posted by Aliborni (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm just glad I got to be your last killer. You were a good adversary, i just caught you well.

Good luck with the next, good job with this one.

Aliborni
737, RE: (DEL) Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor of Necromancers
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh well. I thought you did a fine job during your brief tenure as an HC. After I "discussed" admission policy with you, you did a fine job, and I liked the direction you were heading in. Best of luck with your next character.

From the pen of:
valguarnera@carrionfields.com">Valguarnera Trisseptia