Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Orinah the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7313&mesg_id=7314
7314, RE: (DEL) Orinah the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Orinah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
91%, must be slipping. Well, not much to say on this one. I liked him better then Mordan, but somewhere amidst all the practice I lost alot of the flavor. I had a skimpy role to begin with and I'm not sure just when I tossed it out the window, but I definately ignored it. I suppose I could have stuck around after that fiasco with Dullameh, but why bother? I had no immteraction, although I had no rp either so who can blame them. I had enemies everywhere. I think being out of scion I could have called one person an ally of sorts. So be it. I had begun to lose interest as it was, even rolled another character before this one was dead, something I have *never* done while I had a hero. The waits inbetween the Hell trips have just gotten too boring. So on to the next and maybe something there will spark my interest.

Farewells.
Most people I have said farewell to in their own posts, or in Mordan's post.

Maran-
Paladins are alot easier to deal with as an invoker. The wrath wrath wrath technique does not work as well as it does on the duergar, as many have lamented too late.

Warlocks-
Still no one worth mentioning yet

Sylvan
Mmmm...most took pot shots and ran, or would not bother showing to defend. Shalven is a good example. Came to defend, which by that point the ranger was dead and the bear half dead, takes a mid-damage hit from a geyser, runs and does not come back. I think of all the times I raided...maybe five times someone was with me. *shrug* Each hunt their own ways.

Battle
I do wish I could have tested the up and coming. The elders presented nothing fresh, no challenge. The destructor, as always, is without question the most powerful inner guardian, and dealing with entwine while in there...just nasty.

Nexus
Barely knew any of you beyond the "Let's hit the village" scene. The one cabal I have never been a part of, I still don't believe I ever will be.

Scion
The chancellors- I lump you all together because why waste the breath saying something three times? Greed, deceit, fear. It sums you all up. The greed...well, ok, we're evil, greed is natural. Still, to the extent I see...ugh, makes me sick even. Krivohan, this is the second hero I've had with you as chancellor, in that time I have seen you for a total of...I'll be generous and say twelve hours. One word, weak. Dullameh...that bs at the end exemplefies you. From the time of Karel to now, it has always been your ego and greed. If it is in your role, go with it, it makes you stick out at least, because quite frankly, as a lich, you are not that fearsome. Here are some images to think on, Istendil, Zorszaul or even look to your own sky for Valguarnera. Sorry, you just don't measure up. I will definately *not* play another scion while you're still around. Not with my sweat.

Fauqi, Lacasia, Dranolian- I usually don't group people together, but what I say goes for all three. All of you, well done. Solid figures that could always be depended on, you are people I would actual call friend if the scion allowed such a word to be uttered. Keep it up.

If I missed someone...get over it.