Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDead
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=73119
73119, Dead
Posted by Debaul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am sure most people probably are not familiar with this character. I made him to just explore some of the different forms out there. And I will say that the grizzly is not bad, but I mainly deleted because of my air form the wasp :) I seriously got my ass handed to me by a snow leopard at hero with 750 experience, but the fun does not stop there! I got my ass handed to me yet again with by a watchman in udgaard. It is slow, bulky, and with full protection I just sat there and watched countless times as my health dwindled and I tried to fly a way but I just kept getting chased not landing one blow. Anyways, to everyone who made this character hero, I thank you. Jil, sorry about wasting all of your stuff, but i was hoping for a mildly potent combination... And well, the wasp even though it seemed good in theory, was quite bad in practicality. I never landed a neurotoxin in pk! And pincher missed every time I tried. Enough of this rant. Just severely frustrated with this form.
73124, Well, when you get crappy forms, nothing you can do.
Posted by Mjraljin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for convincing me to keep the bear.

Thanks for the rankage, too.

GLWYN.
73127, Bear/Lion/Ram/Tiger and maybe gator are the best offense out there.
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Perosnally I like Lion/Ram and then Tiger but that's just me.

-----Abernyte
73123, RE: Dead
Posted by Volubryotr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah NOW my girl is going to not going to suddenly 'need' me to do
something just when I was about to go explore some place.
*fistshake* :) Good luck with the next.
73134, RE: Dead
Posted by debaul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
lol yeah it seemed to happen EVERY time we went to explore. I have known your for 3 out of my last batch of heros, and have to say that you are fun to be around, and are definately fun to rp with. I really am not good at playing a darker shade of gray or evil character as anyone who interacted with this character will say I would associate myself with those of the light or if they were evil, you could tell that the person who played them tended to generally play light characters.
73120, Correction 750 hp~
Posted by debaul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt