Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Vizjun Caldeum the Prophet of the Lurker, Lackey to the Empress, Hunted by Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=73020
73020, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Vizjun Caldeum the Prophet of the Lurker, Lackey to the Empress, Hunted by Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 10 15:59:57 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Vizjun perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:163
73088, After watching his pbf I got one question to you Baerinika
Posted by Ahtieli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Have you ever watched what was going on there?
73092, She doesn't need it. You killed her pets
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its enough to smack you around.
73145, I don't get it
Posted by VortexGuest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
she never immslayed him or plagued him or threw him into the damn ocean or unempowered him, she just pronounced him hunted by fortress. He's an uncaballed neutral who consistently raids fort and regularly gangs them down. Sure, go ahead and do it, nothing wrong with it if you got legitimate role reasons, but expect IC consequences (LIKE BEING HUNTED BY FORT).

Empire, Scion, Outlander, Tribunal, I can see situations where they're enemies one day and friends the next, but as an uncaballed neutral regularly raiding a goodie cabal and ganging down its members you shouldn't expect the goodies to go "Oh hey, its fine if you kill my brothers in blood, lets go grab some shinies together and maybe go hug some heralds later." Hunted by Fortress is just an extension of that.
73148, I will repeat it slowly just for
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you.

No one speaks about "Hunted by Fortress" title, we speak about "Lich lackey" title which was undeserved for sure.