Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Niarn the Invoker of Suffering, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72772
72772, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Niarn the Invoker of Suffering, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 1 06:45:35 2008

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Niarn perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:121
72773, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Niarn the Invoker of Suffering, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by niarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well, i am done with Aps i think. i am just nod good enougf to be a decent ap.. and i know i have to work with my ooc tember, but i feel its getting better and better :-)

i will be back soon with a new char, and not a ap :-)
72774, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Niarn the Invoker of Suffering, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did a fine job of keeping your spirits up most of the time and avoiding meltdowns like I've seen in logs of your old chars, so good job on that.

As to helping a char do good for you, a good way to go might be to make a neutral type herald. Work on your roleplay a lot, and Heralds tend to get invited on a lot of trips for exploring and such, and get into a lot of groups. If you were to do a warrior/assassin (asassin good because you can avoid/see most enemies/heal yourself/fight good) both of which play fairly well for newer players for the pve aspects of the game you wouldnt be necessarily hunted by most people IE villagers/empire/fortress/outlander who a lot of the time will hunt you based on race/class alone. This might allow you to better explore and learn where the nice gear/preps/hiding spots when you are getting chased are as well as just have a lot of fun as heralds just tend to have a good time. Being around a lot of the better roleplayers in heralds would also help catapult your roleplay to another level as people tend to mimic the people they are around a lot. Some of my heralds were some of my favorite chars.

You did a fairly good job as a Magistrate, when I know a person is a newer player to cf I tend to judge thier effectiveness more off of attitude/roleplay than combat effectiveness. Everyone understands you wont be a badass when you first start, and if cabal leaders dont give you a chance to try and get your feet wet, you wont get a chance to learn much. Hopefully we were able to help you out and learn a few things, I was making a concerted effort to try and help you find the fun factor again. Good luck with whatever you try next.
72775, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Niarn the Invoker of Suffering, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Eelo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really, really hate you. Every time I'd try to retrieve from the Empire and get ganged down, there you were looting my corpse.
72776, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Niarn the Invoker of Suffering, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by niarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i did some things i regreat, and i apologise to all of you