Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNazmorgul
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72624
72624, Nazmorgul
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was browsing and came across the post asking about him.

I can't post elsewhere so I put it here.

I want to say it was about 5 years ago, just before I deployed to Iraq that I had a guy I was grouped with go OOC and tell me he was Nazmorgul and was just checking in to see how things were doing. I don't remember what was said, I might have even prayed about it at the time. I wasn't convinced, but I wasn't sure either.

Anyway, it was a while back.

As far as BT and his wife, I'm suprised to know they have anything to do with CF anymore. Makes me wonder if they live in the same place still.

Hrm.. Now that would be a Bountyhunt, Finding a dead Imm. Bets on if I could do it? =)
72781, Good to know you are still around, Eric
Posted by Kanjiro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, i was asking about Naz, but the subject is not anything serious really. Expecially something that might worth a truly skilled job, like profs like you can do. Thanks for taking your time to reply though.

Anyways, how things been going? Have not seen you on Dio's for a long time. Stll banned? ;)
72626, Hah. I was wondering if you were still alive. ~
Posted by RobDarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
72647, I am and so are BoltThrower and Galadriel.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No word on Nazmorgul yet.

I took a break and went and played a couple ####ty MUDS with people worse than Valg and Liar.
72625, BATMANS RETURN! ALL HAIL PRO! n/t
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
72632, I never left, I swear.
Posted by Batman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really, he's not dead?

This has to be a fake post.
72634, You're not a real BATMAN but Pro is. n/t
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t