Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72288
72288, Fakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Fakefi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll try not to be overly mellow dramatic. I actually had some fun with this character, and in the end I still find that I don't enjoy CF very much at all anymore. I tend to dislike most of the people that play it (there are still some great people but the spirit of the game seems different than it was 5 years ago with people like Kjrorh and Bok arond). It also is annoying that the player base is so small and so few people to fight. Fighting the same people over and over just isn't as fun. I also just can't help but feel utterly disgusted with some of the game balancing issues.

Dying over and over to human bard warmaster #1921929 for the zillianth time with one of my characters to the all powerful flee;sing fiend and flytomurdershifter #2323443 after my 100% skills constantly fail is just boring and makes me want to log off and not play. Which is what i'm doing (but not for that particular reason though it was the nail in the coffin today).

I also had some great opportunities for RP with the likes of Sgura who was waiting for some imm attention but didn't get ANY after praying continually for what seemed like 2 weeks. Where are the village imms? Why can't some other imm just give the guy 2 seconds of your time to tell him that the Village imms are MIA? I just felt sorry for this poor guy who obviously put a ton of time into his character and was completely ignored after showing some very stellar RP (He deserves a title more than some of the heroes I ran into). I have always been very supportive of the IMMs in the past and for good reason since all the time they put in is just stunning but I just felt disappointed this time around.

I won't get started on the edge system but I will say that my opinion of the game has sunk dramaticly since it was first implemented. I think Fakefi got 200 (maybe it was 400) imm xp in 150 hours for my role at lvl 11. Yes the Edge system is great! Bitterness aside, that doesn't have anything to do with this deletion since I play for myself, not to suck up to the Imms. But it certainly makes it easier to pull the delete trigger when I know there's no opportunity for character growth.

I was going to con die soon anyway, but I think deleting gives me a bit more closure and also saves the torture of sticking it out which I typically do for some reason. I have finally come to grips with the fact that CF is just a timesink for me, and it no longer gives me the pleasure it once did.

Anyway, rant over (feel free to ignore the above :) ) Couple goodbyes.

Kjrorh: You make the game less fun for everyone. Congrats!j

Bok: Same. What is your RP? Roll the most powerful ranger possible and kill anything that steps into a wilderness area? Genius.

Durjin: Cool stuff, you seemed new but have the right attitude to succeed and seem like a col guy. Some advice. Quit CF before your youth passes you by. You play too much. You were the only reason I would have stuck around.

Ruhk and Dhaath: Cool leaders, I definitely know who the player behind Dhaath is because your style kicks so much ass (not from OOC connections since I don't really have more than one or two), and that is a great thing for the game.

Alzinghul : Mixed feelings about you, you play an orc well. Weird that all of a sudden I started outmeeleeing you out of nowhere after you Pwned me nonstop all the way to hero. RNG maybe.

Satebos : Sorry I bitched about you logging off/on to kill me. I was ignorant of your abilities. My bad. I think that was my best moment, fighting you off for a bit until Neriyin made the huge save. Bad luck for you though :(

Let's see if I can get a character list going. I've done this before and returned, but just in case I can keep myself away from CF, this would be my ####ty legacy lol. I am sure the imms are sick of me and just want me to go away and stop posting these goodbyes, so hopefully this is my last one. I will certainly try though there is something inexplicably addictive about this game that I'm trying to resolve.

Gryshilniar, Icthaen, Ulothrye, Vinourak, Agaeobab, Yintrik, Liurnya, Pinthovi, Oltrambel, Scharnz, Hykroln, Ontylirn, Silmareen, Laernoch, Narclarn, Atrinycyn, Uknorae, Fakefi and dozens of others.

Yes I was a serial Fort/Battle player since I hate Trib and can't conceive of playing a truly evil character.

Best of luck to you all.
72376, Damn cool arena fight...
Posted by Ardfil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Should have seen a defender-stun tactic coming but it was really awesome of you to fight me anyway. And giving over an item even when I admitted defeat just oozed class - you earned a lot of kudos from all the Fort after that incident. It certainly took away a lot of the bitterness Ruhktanshi was spreading with you by his side. And I was more than glad to concede everything to you after you took the time to roleplay it to a conclusion.

Overall a great character, it's a shame to lose a good player. Maybe if you roll a power class instead of a villager warrior, you'll find yourself in a position to stick it back to some of the more number-orientated players with some solid arpee. Get yourself a good invoker. Or an awesome evil conjurer, that's not been done for a bit.
72400, Hah
Yeah for some reason I just performed awesome in some fights (i.e. against you) and horrible in others. Anyway I have those fights logged, so if you want I can post them here or on Dio's. Up to you. I fought Humbert right after you and made some horrid mistakes which cost me that fight.

Seems like you have a cool character going, so good luck with that.
72364, Thanks for the kind words.
Posted by Sguro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really appreciated your being a proxy for me in the Village even though nothing came of it. You and Isendor were the most supported of me. Unfortunately I just deleted. Sguro wasn't going anywhere and like you mentioned there didn't seem to be an Imm that cared.

I think you did a fine job with what I saw and you were ever present and that always means you will end up fighting alot of unfavorable situations no matter what the cabal.

Good luck with the next.

--Sguro
72357, RE: Fakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Varasin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I wasn't really a match for you but didn't mean I couldn't try. I did what I could and remove options and keep you guessing until I caught you in a bad situation.

Hope you come back and I am sorry as a player if my actions annoyed you :). What else does a rogue have? Especially one setup like I am.
72368, No hard feelings...
It's all good man I don't expect a thief to fight a rager in some kind of honor duel anyway. I was a bit pissed when I deleted but I have since cooled off so my comment about 'hating most of the people i interacted with' was quite a bit of an exageration. Most of the people I fought were generally pretty cool.

Good luck with what looks like a pretty cool character.
72333, Good work
Posted by Dhaath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were pretty solid all round. Villagers are underdogs at the moment and I am fine with it since we had a lot of numbers a month or so back. What I am not fine with is the reduction in my playing times so I am not able to interact as much as I would like with the cabal guys. I am keeping on top of everything and by all reports Fakefi was doing us proud. Interacted with a bunch of all those characters you listed and I hope I am who you think I am. I hope to see you in the fields, but if you can not enjoy it, there is always life.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do.
72320, RE: Fakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Dying over and over to human bard warmaster #1921929 for the
>zillianth time with one of my characters to the all powerful
>flee;sing fiend and flytomurdershifter #2323443 after my 100%
>skills constantly fail is just boring and makes me want to log
>off and not play.

You've got it all wrong. It should make you want to play human bard warmaster #1921930 or flytomurdershifter #2323444.

>I won't get started on the edge system but I will say that my
>opinion of the game has sunk dramaticly since it was first
>implemented. I think Fakefi got 200 (maybe it was 400) imm xp
>in 150 hours for my role at lvl 11.

If you look at what people get imm xp for, it tends to break down into a few categories:

1. Sessions at your deity's shrine. (If you're not religious, you don't get this one.)

2. Being made leader of a cabal.

3. Initial role xp, role updates xp.

4. Winning/placing in a role contest.

5. Imm-run quests/contests.

6. Doing something "especially cool" game-play wise. Like pulling off a sweet kill, escaping a near-certain death situation, etc.

It seems like you may not have been in a position to capitalize on most of those.

>Bok: Same. What is your RP? Roll the most powerful ranger
>possible and kill anything that steps into a wilderness area?
>Genius.

This seems like a valid ranger role. Big game hunter type of dude. Sort of like the predators in the Predator movies. He doesn't give a damn who you are, he just wants to see if he can kill you and rip out your spine.
72329, hehe
While I hated Bok, I am a BIG predator Fan. So I am transitioning officially from a Bok hater to a Bok lover if he has something in his role about "Let off some steam" as he shoves a pole through someone's gut. God I love Arnold.
72314, You suck.
Posted by Lerzion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously, I liked having you around. Maybe you have to let go a bit and not care so much about the game or the idiots? Anyway, I hope you come back with something and shake off the issues. I'll miss you in the village.
72330, RE: You suck.
I think I interactd with you some as Uknorae (fire mace berserker) a couple months ago and Lerzion is just good peoples. I didn't know what your deal was with that bard (i won't go into details) but you seemed like a damn solid village presence.

Good luck man and enjoy.
72301, Uhhhhhhh
Posted by Random Person on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm pretty sure role exp has no relation to edge exp.

Otherwise people would whore out 138473984718947473194748 role chapters in an attempt to get a few more of those sexy edges.

I could be wrong, I guess.
72296, RE: Fakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>Dying over and over to human bard warmaster #1921929 for the
>zillianth time with one of my characters to the all powerful
>flee;sing fiend and

I honestly don't know how you lose to that as a wood elf warrior.

I seriously don't. Were you wearing 5000 points of -int gear?

Every similar character I've ever played basically ignored the fiend and it dies without ever redirecting to it. It was that little of a threat.

>I won't get started on the edge system but I will say that my
>opinion of the game has sunk dramaticly since it was first
>implemented. I think Fakefi got 200 (maybe it was 400) imm xp
>in 150 hours for my role at lvl 11. Yes the Edge system is
>great! Bitterness aside, that doesn't have anything to do with
>this deletion since I play for myself, not to suck up to the
>Imms. But it certainly makes it easier to pull the delete
>trigger when I know there's no opportunity for character
>growth.

It's a good thing there are a lot of ways to get edges that have nothing to do with imm xp -- all of the other of which are completely within your control.

If you'd rather focus on the one way out of a bunch that isn't in your control, there's not much I can do to stop you. I saw some of Fakefi's life and when I was watching, there just wasn't anything going on that made me want to hand out XP. Nothing bad, but nothing exceptional either. This hasn't always been the case for your other characters.

>Let's see if I can get a character list going. I've done this
>before and returned, but just in case I can keep myself away
>from CF, this would be my ####ty legacy lol. I am sure the
>imms are sick of me and just want me to go away and stop
>posting these goodbyes, so hopefully this is my last one.

Eh. Do what you want to for you, man.
72306, I don't know why
Posted by Eleia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But anytime I've sung fiend on Fakefi it was powerfull. Most smart races would survive that easily if they quaf after that, but that wasn't the option for Fakefi. So after fiend he was pretty toasted. But again I can't remember any over smart race character who had such a bad luck with fiend.
72307, I've got a hunch..
Posted by Mueghlu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was sitting around practicing pull with my new Kal'Fury flail and failing miserably before I realized my int was down to 12, if he was wielding that while fighting you he would have been rocking out a 19 int, maybe thats it?

I liked Fakefi and enjoyed interacting with a whole lot of your other characters as well. I hate you burned out so fast.
72310, RE: I've got a hunch..
Hrm...I'm glad you brought this to my attention. I definitely didn't fight the fiend with kal'fury, but it's possible I was wielding it when the fiend was sung, though I really don't know. If I was wielding it then I guess I owe Nep an apology and I get to eat my words :P

If so, sorry man. Like I said, I think you are finally rid of me!

Mueghlu looks like an absolute beast, I won't be rolling up a mage anytime soon fortunately.

Later.
72309, RE: Fakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
I don't necessarily think I deserved any imm xp, but I do think a little 'nice job' or 'keep your head up' on the cabal channel would've been great for the morale of the cabal in general if not just much appreciated by people like myself. I don't bother wasting my time writing intricate roles anymore because as previously explained i'm not interested in catering to the imms.

I think your perspective on fiends is very different than mine so I will not bother disagreeing. I could go further into detail but I know you will have something smart to say to show me up. Suffice to say that I think all my characters die roughly 75% of the time a fiend is sung, and I generally do everything I can not to flee to make it more powerful. One particular fiend ate 4 pummels in a row from me after I only had to flee once (and I didn't even type 'flee', it just made me flee immediately after disarming both my weapons) and it had a few scratches and I had about 25 hit 30 dam at lvl 51 and no -int. What can I do but throw my hands up in the air and say 'I give up'.
So I am.
72295, Aaw dammit! I enjoyed fighting you!
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was really looking forward to facing whatever your legacies was! :( Zefta had some serious respect for you. Cool fights!
72294, RE: Fakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Alzinghul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a good set of fights as you were ranking up and by the end I was begining to get tired of getting owned by pummels and such. You should try playing an evil character at some point even if it isn't the vile evil, there are much more options to you. Anyways thanks for leaving my things those last two times, hell of an escape against Satebos considering I was on my way back with a translucense potion to finish you off.
72293, Something to clarify
There always will be crummy people that play CF, but it's just that with our tiny playerbase, 2 crummy people in your pk range can just take ALL of the fun out of logging in. Picture Fakefi logged in with a combination of Bok, Alzinghul (i liked you so no hard feelings) or Kjrorh in range. I have to run to water every 5 minutes so I don't get assassinated/looted/pwned, avoid running into an orc raping which spamming one west too many can mean death. Avoid the wilderness for fear of permalag bearcharge (and I had to choose one of my legacies to counter this - harmonious - which actually worked well to my surprise). This just isn't fun, so I took the alternative route. Just play and get smoked/looted/regear rinse-repeat for 150 hours. I had a couple small shining moments but in the end it wasn't enough to make it worthwhile.

I did get a kick out of making my role revolve around what an utter failure Fakefi was. Too bad I didn't get a chance to roleplay it out a bit more but nobody wants to hear a depressed self-pitying wood-elf on the Cabal channel lol.

72334, Bearcharge
Posted by Bok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If I wanted to, I could have set things up such that your harmonious would have meant little to nothing. The only difference would have been I would have had to chase you slightly as opposed to beginning and ending the fight in one room. Running down a rager who doesn't have pathfinding on foot is not that hard.

The last two times I fought you, I didn't bother with it the first time (as evidenced by the skill I used on you five times in a row and it completely failed so don't think you're the only one getting shafted on success rates) and the second time I had lost the preps necessary to make it work. Furthermore I was trying to figure out how to apply damage.

You tanked too ####ing well while wielding flails to be reasonable for any sane game balancer but that's the Imms fault, not yours. You should have been dying easier/faster than you did for picking the char you did (until you hit hero and picked your legacies) but you shouldn't be surprised about how I handled you given the way you treated me first and foremost. You had every single advantage a rager should need to beat me, and the moment I stopped using my moneymaker, you won. You have no real room to complain.

My role I will explain in my deletion/PBF but suffice to say it's not that complicated, only three cabals die and you know full well what those cabals are. My role makes complete sense when you realize I literally ignore people not in those cabals and think for five seconds, you just happened to be in one of those cabals an intentionally went out of your way to provoke me. Don't worry, I am having a ####load of fun and plan to be around a long while.
72351, RE: Bearcharge

Note: This is not solely in response to Bok, even though it is, you know, in response to Bok.

>You tanked too ####ing well while wielding flails to be
>reasonable for any sane game balancer but that's the Imms
>fault, not yours.

Heh. Everyone's overpowered!
72352, RE: Bearcharge
Hah I can see how from the IMMs perspective it's a no win situation basically. Anyway, let's just drop it. I'm sure I will roll something up someday and find something new to complain about, hopefully by then I will just shut up about it.

Take care.
72372, RE: Bearcharge
Because I totally said he was overpowered.

I'm well aware of the fact that I was kicking him, and whatever allies he dragged in a group to attempt to gang me down without knowing I had shields = haste at the time, around like puppies, this was his (or his cabal's) fault, not mine.

However, if he can kill my groupmate, and still be alive and being bearcharged after said groupmate comes to the Battlefield from the past to loot his corpse without any skills other than parry, dodge, shield block and 24 dex, using a flail as his main wield against a spear while being bearcharged to death, something is ####ed. Well, quite a few things on both sides of the equation actually since he's not evading any of it. Especially since spears right now are second (or third) to flails in how often people get hit. He should have been dead in half the rounds it took me to bearcharge him down because flail is meant to be an offensive weapon, not near swords in parrying AND hit as often as axes used to. I have the log and it's up for discussion after my passing.

Tanking almost like he had wilderness fam did not make him overpowered. I still killed him plenty, probably more than he deserved, but more than half the time he initiated the fight first anyway, it's not as if I hunted him down, full sacced him and used the defecate social on his corpse's steaks. The few times I did die to him, he sacrificed more gear of mine than I tended to take from him. I was kind enough not to sacrifice his weaponry that exploited my near-uncoverable vulns and I paid for not doing so. I didn't exactly have ambush to even out the fact that he had resist, and I just refused to let him use his defender abilities. If he really wanted to make me pay for my tactics, he should have been a berserker. Defenders have gotten too popular and I just happened to be able to counter it.

And yes, some aspects of my own character are probably out of whack right now and some of my victims WILL say are overpowered as well, aspects which I will be willing to discuss objectively in-depth once I pass on.
72373, RE: Bearcharge
Wow there is so much BS in your post I don't think I will even adress it. Enjoy the game Sir since you seem intent on being the only one who can.
72393, RE: Bearcharge
Look, I've said too much on this thread that I meant to wait for my goodbye, but I'm bored at work.

If I say 'Look dude, you already have a ####ty day ahead of you, stop forcing me to make it worse' and your response is '#### off and die' I'm probably going to continue kicking your god damn teeth in, lich or no.

Being a serial fort/battle player it's no wonder you think I'm singling you out and then mocking you given my role but I'm really not. You brought most of what you think I did to you on yourself.

Think back. Did you walk into my snares over and over north of Ostalagiah and get full sacced? No? Oh, gee, maybe I had better people to kill, people that actually had gear I could use and were more important to me OOCly and ICly than you? You realize my last three or five kills I have looted maybe two items and have been wearing regear for almost a week now?

If you're paranoid about going into the wilderness, I probably am playing my class right aren't I?

I promise, I'm as sick and tired of the game and the direction it's going as you. So, with that in mind:

Hate the game, not the player.

Neither me nor Alzinghul nor Vizjun nor Kjrorh nor Ahtieli or anyone else cares enough about you to ruin your day such that you take your ball and go home. You did that to yourself picking the race you did, the cabal you did, and then playing in the mindset you did.

I think it's time you rolled a d-elf muter, or duergar/fire giant warrior/shaman, a d-elf dagger spec in Empire with Elite Blade status, an evil Outlander bard (to fight me) or anything else that's 'powerful' right out of the box without regard to finesse and started seeing what it's like on the other side of the game Mr. I Don't Know ####all About What My Enemies Go Through So I'm Going To Rail Against the People Kicking My Teeth In Because I'm Not Adjusting My Tactics.
72401, RE: Bearcharge
I never said you weren't a good PKer, you obviously are and I don't think I said different. I just don't like your attitude nor a couple others. Alzinghul killed me a ton as did well...a lot of people? (I used all my pracs and trains to keep my con up and I still deleted with 9 con). I have played some of the most suicidal characters on this mud, dying nonstop and always getting back on my feet (see Ontylirn and even my best character Gryshilniar had something like 90 pk deaths). So don't think you're special for killing me a lot. It was the aura of 'ooc superiority' that I sensed from my interactions with you that bugged me, not dying and getting looted or whatever.

Anyway, I am truly done with this little spat. You win or whatever I don't really care though I'm still stubborn enough to reply because noone likes getting slandered. Ok, later!
72378, RE: Bearcharge
Uh... a weapon your opponent has at 0% will pretty much always parry well. You don't get flail, and he certainly knows whatever weapon you were using, so...
72382, News to me.
Update your helpfiles?

Parry definitely doesn't say "If your opponent is wielding a weapon you don't know, you won't be able to hit him very well."

It certainly was never explained that way for axes back in the day.
72383, RE: News to me.
However, help parry does say:

"The best chance of parrying occurs
when the defender is skilled in both his and his opponent's weapon type."
72384, Er?
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not to sort of jump in here but I'm reading this little sub thread and I'm seriously confused.

Are you actually saying
Cloud ranger doesn't know flail. So when I fight him, I should always wield a flail because >I< the guy fighting the cloud ranger will parry better because he doesn't know flail???

Whoa?
72386, I could see it that way
Posted by CraftedD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

If you are fighting something you are uncertain of your approach might be off. Thus your strikes easier to parry.
72389, I think it means
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
that for example we have two enemies:
1. Enemy 1 doesn't know flail
2. enemy 2 knows flail

you will parry enemy's 1 attacks better than of enemy's 2 attacks.
I don't see anything new in it. Just another side of things you usualy think of.

I mean that enemy 2 will do more hits because he knows your weapon.
72390, RE: Er?

>Cloud ranger doesn't know flail. So when I fight him, I should
>always wield a flail because >I< the guy fighting the cloud
>ranger will parry better because he doesn't know flail???

Except for the 'always', yes, I believe that's correct. It's not a huge difference, but it is a difference -- using a flail against someone who doesn't learn flail, it may not be a great parrying weapon but it also won't be as terrible as normal.

Probably, as a warrior, a flail still isn't your best parrying choice against the cloud ranger -- but it's better than it would be if you were fighting someone else who gets the flail skill.

(Granted, in the specific case of the example in this thread, 24 dex that you aren't doing anything to lower + dodge + at least trained in all weapon skills is probably a much, much bigger factor in Fakefi tanking Bok well.)
72392, Because...
I'm totally going to cast into spellbane for medicore -dex.

and a wood-elf warrior who has probably played at least one ranger vs. ranger fight is totally going to let me dirt kick him and then ambush cripple and not spam eyejab to prevent exactly that.

Nah I'll stick with permalagging him and waiting for my higher-avg healing prog weapon to do the work for me, thanks. He's just a wood-elf, he and most of the rest of the MUD has to go down eventually if I just don't let him drop my str, cover my vulns if needed and wield the ranger fashioned weaponry to tank decent since dual wielding axes sure as hell doesn't work right anymore.

Something is still screwed because the fight in question I'm talking about I was hasted the first half, but that could do with the haste nerf from way back when to prevent exactly what I was expecting to happen and nerf the effectiveness of exactly this tactic (from warriors) I suppose.

If that's the case, I have no further comment. I won, after all every subsequent battle that started the same way. It's not like he didn't have, oh, pull, to yank me out of the wilderness.
72394, RE: Because...
You are aware you come across as a smug jackass, right?

Just checking.
72395, RE: Because...
If I do, it's only because you of all people should know what I'm talking about, whether you agree or not, rather than brushing it off so that you don't have to go so far as to imply I'm nuts.

24 dex, a shield and Resist shouldn't be buying him essentially a get-out-of-jail free card from haste + wilderness fam just because I don't know flail. The only reason he died (on multiple occasions even without haste) despite tanking me so well was because his evade didn't fire like even I expected it to. That's it. Normal melee + damage output from Bearcharge.

There've been people saying in both private and public forums that flail, and Parry in general, has been jacked up for ages. I just now on this char noticed spear hits more often than 2 axes even against people who know it just fighting Ugruks. Which, coincidentally, is why I've been using it in PK in lieu of dual wield to comparable or great effect.

I noticed the log above I was wielding a staff which would explain why I didn't hit him as often as I thought I should and why he was dodging and parrying it so well because staff is a bit easy to dodge, but it was still a little ridiculous. I posted the log in question elsewhere and would not be reticent to move it here if asked.

72403, You're wrong.
Posted by TheManNamedSam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Flail is not nearly as good as everyone seems to think.

My drow flail tanked worse than my duergar dagger spec.
72377, Hey! I resemble that remark!!
Posted by Yhorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>> nobody wants to hear a depressed self-pitying wood-elf er, HALF-DROW on the Cabal channel lol.

Look up Jichii's PBF sometime :P They totally loved having a manicly depressed bard around.
72290, RE: Fakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Eiyanna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aww..sorry to see you go. I was looking forward to doing some adventuring as stowaways, since we did so much leveling up together. Good luck with your next!
72289, RE: Fakefi deleted. Quick goodbye.
Posted by Durjin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the comments, I enjoyed playing with Fakefi very much. Sad to see him go.

I have actually been around for...almost ten years I think. Took a break for a couple years in there though. Always a newbie I guess, heh. Always learning.

Thanks for the youth comment to! I'll be thirty in March.

Take care and I wish you the best.
72292, Haha
Hehe Sorry about that! I've been around 5 years now off and on and I still don't have very much game knowledge. I get lost on my way to Trothon, I know maybe the first circle of hell vaguely but still get lost trying to get there and I suck at gearing like the elites, i.e. Dhaath, Vizjun etc.

So you're not alone! Durjin was cool stuff, always up for a fight and taking crappy deaths (and sadly there will be many more crappy deaths as a cloud axe) on the chin like a champ. Have some fun, and well...enjoy your thirties!