Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Grembelis Lesnalt the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72259
72259, (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Grembelis Lesnalt the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 20 00:17:10 2008

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Grembelis perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:287
72279, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Grembelis Lesnalt the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Arlan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our talks and you were a huge help to me in game. Thank you very much.

Good luck with your next!

72604, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Grembelis Lesnalt the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Rapidrrt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go. You were a be help in many times when I was murdered in Volorian. Thanks for all. Good luck in everythng
72267, Damnt...
Posted by Vizjun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...I had big plans! Too bad you never had time for an Inferno group when the right players were around, could have accomplished a lot and planned to show you quite a bit (you seemed relatively newer in game knowledge). Hope you enjoyed all the exploring we did (and thanks for all the help ranking as well). Now who am I supposed to run around with? :( Great fun and good luck with the next.

Peace,
Prophet
72261, Lots of fun!
Posted by Krathreal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, lets just say I got bored, and didn't want to have to get my things.....Again. Anyway.

Had lots of fun. Learned a lot, and will be back. There are a lot of people I met, and Im not even going to try to remember them all. But to all of those I interacted with, it was a blast. Its what keeps me going. The exploring, the fighting, the roleplay. Everything. No nevermind what some people whine about.

Anyway, I might write more, but let me know your thoughts, and Ill let you know mine. Good luck, to everyone.

Tanner
72262, RE: Lots of fun!
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for keeping me company and helping me out a bit with some gear and advice every now and then. Really appreciated it and you were one of the few that helped keep my logins fun with Hyakin in his very short existance, haha.

Glad you had fun with it and can't wait to see what ya play next with your newfound knowledge.
72268, Loved you
Posted by Lesikinilt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
were around you for a long long time will miss you,
72281, RE: Lots of fun!
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll miss you. You were fun to have around and always kept a good attitude no matter what. Thanks for all the good times. good luck with whatever you roll up next.
72317, Pants
Posted by Lerzion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I caught you a few times with yours down. I felt bad about the cube, but I can't leave that in someones possession. I always try to be good about leaving most pieces of gear. Good luck.