Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Blitterskip the Master of Stealth, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71909
71909, (DELETED) [None] Blitterskip the Master of Stealth, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 8 23:19:07 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Blitterskip perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:80
72127, Ho hum.
Posted by Erapthion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There goes my supplier. Now where am I going to get stuff from?

Hope you liked the dagger, at least.
71932, hands down the most interesting char in the last 5 years. nt
Posted by jhyrb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
cheers
71964, Really? I just thought he was a pain in the ass ~
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
71930, You were odd
Posted by Tulfher on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One moment I thought you were an enemy, then you'd do things or say things to make me think otherwise...then after that you kill my groupmate with an orc. Heh.

And for an odd reason, I thought you were a svirf...perhaps the name. Now I realise you were evil. Bah!
71920, RE: (DELETED) [None] Blitterskip the Master of Stealth, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Lierieng on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope I didn't #### in your cheerios too much and there's no hard feelings. Good luck with your next.
71922, Probably won't be one. I don't need the stress~
Posted by Enbuergo1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
72050, Job Shmob!
Posted by The_Poison_Pen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were supposed to be doing some work for me!!

Guess I'll have to finance another sucker to power.

-PP

72062, Sorry man
I have no idea who you are, but one of the reasons I felt bad about deleting was your time investment in Blitterskip. Those assassination missions were fun even if Tanith pulled some clover leaves out of his ass.

On another note, I hope you actually snooped that kill on Orsvald. I thought it was pretty slick }(
72064, I caught it
Posted by The_Poison_Pen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I think I started snooping late because it was almost done when I got to look. I honestly didnt expect a death that time, which is why I slipped ya the 50 gold. I was hoping to just see some thiefy action but you got the upper hand totally there.

I even think it forced him into hiding too. Play more thieves!

71933, I wouldn't feel too bad...
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Blitterskip was pretty successful, player vs. player -- he dished out a lot of what you did to him, I'm sure he can take a fraction of it back.
71976, I didn't complain IC or here.
I just started a gig clerking for a appellate judge. I just don't need to be up stressing over gear or getting annoyed by gloating taunts when I have a nasty memo due the next morning.

Blitterskip was what he was, and while I dished out a fair amount of pain (despite, in my opinion, the FUBAR bind skill success rate), I also took my lumps without a word to the contrary.

71979, RE: I didn't complain IC or here.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wasn't saying you were.

Good luck with the job.