Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Lothrac the Champion of Arms, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71795
71795, (DELETED) [None] Lothrac the Champion of Arms, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 6 13:06:38 2008

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Lothrac perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:67
71807, RE: (DELETED) [None] Lothrac the Champion of Arms, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Neleai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kind of wished you stuck around...so maybe I wont be bored during the evenings when there are like a million forties. Ah well you seemed like a competant foe. Good luck with your next.
71802, Ugh. That sucks.
Posted by Destim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had plans for you, sir, PLANS~!

Then again, that may have been why you were Anathemaed.

Thanks for the help, sorry it didn't work out for you, roll something on MY side next time and we'll kick some ass.
71803, RE: Ugh. That sucks.
Posted by Lothrac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun playing with you, one of those cases where two players just connect and roll with things. Kinda made me regret I was stuck with fire giant RP. You would say something and I would have so many witty comebacks in my head but would reply with something like "Funny." or "Eh." Hah, anyway man keep on truckin'. P.S. Didn't delete this char for any reason other than the fact that I was either misinformed or miscalculated or perhaps relied too much on a legacy choice that didn't get me what I was looking for with my combo.
71808, Mind informing us what you tried?~
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
71811, Sure
Posted by Lothrac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was planning on going polearm/axe with trapping and another legacy other than fist. I found out that trapping only increased my damage output by one tier I or so. I would go from massacres to demolishes when using a 50lb weapon. I was hoping for more. I also figured out that if I was using a 35lb weapon I couldn't dual wield a 25lb weapon with 25 str and that kinda blew up my plans for the heavy axes I knew about. Trying to wield a 50lb axe I couldn't dual wield even a 17 pounder. I'm thinking fist would have helped with this but I really didn't want to take that legacy. Also, most of the really heavy weapons I had did physical attacks and the extra damage I got from trapping was less than or equal to the extra damage I would get from exploiting a vuln.
71814, You should have had a look at Batu...
Posted by Batu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was chilling/trapping polearm/axe.