Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAll I'm saying
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71680&mesg_id=71775
71775, All I'm saying
Posted by Stunna1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Is that for being, mechanically speaking, the most powerhouse character possible you sure are paranoid.

I have a good idea of who you are, and your characters always roll that way. I think what Java is getting at, and Daev is trying to explain to you is that to our eyes it looks "wussy." Maybe some people get more upset about it because you are emperor lich. I know I'm sensitive about -any- ultra conservative character. In either event, we're allowed out opinions.

Additionally, I'm not begrudging you your use of centurions. I would do the same thing. All I'm saying is that you seem to be really heavy on that particular tactic, perhaps to the exclusion of more straightforward play that we've seen from other, more bad ass liches.

My point in talking about your statistics was that your kills were while out fighting, not by waiting around behind centurions or locked in rooms in Balator, and that maybe you should do more of 1 and less of 2.