Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI actually remember this incident very well
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71680&mesg_id=71772
71772, I actually remember this incident very well
Posted by Kernagor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What occurred was, Raknar walks out of the Fortress, I notice he is suddenly a ghost, he tells us he's assassinated, I walk out of the Fortress, I type cranial 2. to get anyone hidden in the room. Since Llond was with me, I just aimed at myself. So I cranial 3. instead, which takes me half a heartbeat. In this time, you've just popped out to say "Leave his things" when you get pwned by it.

So yeah, it sucks, but of all the cabals, the Fort is the one where people will NOT to let you get away with killing their friends.

What a coincidence, though, although you did not particularly like a few of the incidents in the Fort, I was very, very irritated when I walked out of the Fort alone with Inger's stuff to return it. This got me strangled and ganged down by several villagers, and ended up with a few other forties dying. Yes, that is the price I pay for trying to show good sportsmanship, I get my more competent and cooler cabalmates killed. Next time I'll be a conservative douchebag like everyone else, and continue to sit in the Fort summoning into gangs.

I didn't think we had a bad relationship before these incidents. But I was very blehed by behavior you tossed at me after those fights, especially when you deliberately tried to gang me down with Agar by attacking me in the middle of the fight at writhing and tossing out lagging kicks. Its not like Agar needed any help owning my face off, you just wanted to ensure the kill. And yes, I am aware that you don't have to obey parity rules. This does not make the behavior any better in my eyes.