Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71680&mesg_id=71768
71768, Well...
Posted by JMCC on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You play a retardedly powerful combo. Only a buffed out AP Chancellor or AP Emperor with 100+ charges could match you (perhaps even not). Historically, liches have had no problems with kills.

I agree with Daevryn - using your skills is fine. However, continous gangs just makes you look really weak and pathetic. For a lich, if it's you vs 2 others, that's equal standing. Thus if you have the upper hand in numbers in any battle, that pretty much constitutes a gang. I'm sure it will be reflected in your pbf if it continues, and possibly, an imm may do something accordingly during your play (title change, whatever; I have no idea, just speculating based on weakass behaviors).

Do you/should you care what others think? Certainly not - after all, you spent hours upon hours building your character and succeeding in the lich quest. Will you be called out during your play, and most likely afterwards, about your weakass behaviors? Most definitely. And the fact is, you won't/don't have a ground to stand on. Kostyan was an ass quite often, but he was feared and respected. I hear that people just snicker and make snide comments about you.

But if you don't care about what other people say and potential consequences, then by all means, gank away.