Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: You made me laugh
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71680&mesg_id=71763
71763, RE: You made me laugh
Posted by Ahtieli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Umm, my point wasn't about how you get kills. I don't think
>you're going to argue that even remotely close to a quarter of
>our fights resulted in your death or mine.

Deaths are much more easy to find in logs, searching all our fights will take too much time, I don't have that much now. Of course we had way more fights.

>To put it simply, what I had a problem with, more than
>anything else, was your Centurion summon trap that you
>continually set up on Eastern (and at least once in Imperial
>lands). It's cheap, and lazy. Especially for a Lich.

Centurion trap is deadly only for villagers, shifters. For others it's not a problem at all. So 99% of time I set it for them, not for others. It is also useful when I face FortLanderVillager gangs, because it gives me time to fight with one instead of 4-5. Why I should not use cabal powers I got?

>Now, am I saying this because it got me killed? No. It didn't.
>Ever. In fact, it almost got you killed at least once, when
>you summoned me and I was ready for it.

It did once.
You almost got me killed because of bug with autoassist. That was a perfect example of using centurions to separate FortLanders who was not trying to raid me or reraid/defend if I raid them.(I'm not speaking about you, because you always were up for defending/reraiding). Even though I made it for killing tough rager, as I remember.

>But with that example in specific, and my overall view of the
>character in general, you mostly play for cheap kills, rather
>than challenging ones (with a few exceptions, obviously). It's
>too bad, too, because you had potential to be a tough lich.

Explain me one thing, why people are not trying to give me challenging fights most of the time, why do they quit, delete, jump in Empire badwagon and so on.