Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI thought you hated me
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71680&mesg_id=71681
71681, I thought you hated me
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm genuinely surprised to see you play a Baer char. I'm very happy about it, but like I said, surprised that was you. I thought I had you pegged for SURE as Nimmers. I sure was wrong!

I enjoyed every interaction I had with you. In fact, the first empowerment was so good it was frustrating - I thought to myself, #### I'm going to have to come up with SOMETHING to challenge this guy with, he's too textbook!

I always tried to play Baer as a young immortal, too stiff in her new title, not really having ideal people skills. In her own way, she was a little afraid (ironically) to show she cared. After that whole Cormindon debacle, a chunk of her melted and she started letting herself care a little more. She really started to lean on Llondo after how supportive he was, and the tattoo and leader were already in the works - both just seemed the perfect time!

So all in all I'm really sad to see you go. There were times I'd be slapping my forehead over a silly death you'd take but I knew I really only had my own religion to blame!

The only criticism I would offer is that I didn't see you play your role quirks as often as I would have expected considering how you listed them out. IE your untrust of half-elves, etc. Then again, all the restrictions you put on yourself would have made it hard to stick to ALL of it, esp when you're in a position where you have to be a leader of the Fortress. Can't exactly say, Oh you're human...I'm not inducting that trash.

Good luck on your next. I really hope to see you again in either of my shrines or cabals. (Though I can tell Nexus is straight out, and that's ok!)