Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectLlondolis is deleted.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71680&mesg_id=71680
71680, Llondolis is deleted.
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well.. this was fun. My first character in over a year, and well after I expected to never play this game again. I really didn't expect anything with this character, besides empowerment and then probably a deletion around lvl 25. But somewhere along the line, I started having fun.

I was pretty much balls to the wall with this guy. I tried to at least have an exit strategy, but that didn't always pan out. I know more than a few times I ran all out into Ahtieli +imperials, or Waris or.. something. And a few people commented that that was unnecessary. But a Baer pally shouldn't walk around scared. And so I never did.
I think I took orderly to the extreme though. I had a lot of restrictions on this char. The whole following the laws thing was only scratching the surface. But I personally think the really tough resrictions are what make characters fun and challenging.

Anyways, this was my first ever leader. First tattoo. And I got them both within like 8 seconds of each other. Woot. I usually give up on characters WAY early on, so I tried to stick with Llondo for a while. But lately it fet like I was just going through the motions, and I don't think anyone was really having fun with the character, especially me.

Couple goodbyes.. feel free to say something, and I'll reply. I just have a crappy ass memory.

FORTRESS-
Baer- You know.. you're just a damn good Imm. Had some interactions with you on a few different characters, and it's always a good time. I think I discovered a little more depth to your roleplay in there somewhere as well. I only went to your shrine maybe 5 or 6 times in my 280-odd hours.. but from my perspective, your Priest shouldn't be sitting around praying, he should be out doing. Hopefully I didn't completely embarass you.

Iltanthal- From Llondo's point of view, I only ever had 3 actual "frends", that being you, Kernagor and Vylim. IC, I had a soft spot for you, cause you were a High-Elf and therefore a little smarter, a little better, and a little more trustworthy than any others. I liked how you basically became my confidante in there near the end. Great char.

Renkaide- Dude.. you were counseling me on Baerinika when I was like lvl 8. You disappeared for a while, then came back after I was Captain. IC, I kind of had mixed feelings about you. Llondo was definately not at all into the socializing, preaching aspect of being a Follower, so at first (IC) I kinda though you wasted your time with that. But you definately won me over in the end.

Humbert- Right before I got Captain, we were both always around. Then once I did, I think we were online together a total of once. I liked your character alot, from what I saw. Too bad our times didn't mesh much.

OTHERS-
Pelrin- Dude, you were freaking annoying. There was pretty much nothing I could do to you. So.. I basically just stole your weapons. OOC, it kinda felt cheap, but not having any other options I didn't feel too bad. IC, I figured it was the cost of you raiding Fort continously. If you were gonna lose yourweapons every time, maybe you'd give up.
For real, I didn't have a problem with your character. I just think the entire concept of Nexus is retarded, personally.

Satebos- Dude, be more ballsy. You don't have to be uber-prepped for every fight. Maybe it was just my limited perspective, but that's how it felt.

Ahtieli- I wish you'd be more aggressive. Sitting behind Cent's and summoning people is lame. So is summoning people into a 3 person gank. You're a Lich, act like it.
Again, this could be the same as Satebos, and only from my limied perspective.

Waris- I hated fighting you.. I could pump out some damage against you (which apparently no one else could), and there HAD to be some way where we could beat you. But I couldn't figure it out.

Lezra- You had balls, and I liked fighting you. I still think that Alligator is a little OP, but that could just be you doing your thing.

And I'm tired, and can't think of anyone else. If you wanna say something, feel free. I'll post a reply to everyone that's wortwhile.

Peace, folks.