Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Darman Dalfor the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71517
71517, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Darman Dalfor the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 28 10:39:48 2008

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Darman perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:117
71540, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Darman Dalfor the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by darman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yeah i really f'd up with this char... I had a lot of great interactions... First char I had since I enlisted in the af. but in all it was a great learning experience. i just wish i would have thought more about giving that necklace to the imperial. I didnt mean any disrespect to the captain when i told him that i didnt want to hear it. i knew that i was going to have to delete because back in the day i remember a paladin that gave like 5 gold to an evil guy for a sword. so i thought it best if i just deleted. i want to thank rayihn for putting up with me... i never really got her religion and she knew that ;-) it was still fun though. as for hitting on the jaguars, i totally did! haha i also liked to talk to them in kinspeak but i never really knew what to say. anyways i want to thank everyone for giving me something good to come back to. i think that at least some of the duche baggerie that plagued this game a year ago has gone away to some degree. i guess i know now not to help the enemy
71562, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Darman Dalfor the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Volubryotr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well crap man. I liked ol' darman there.

Well anyway good luck with your next.
:)
71538, Dude, I was sooo envious of you...
Posted by Kernagor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a goodie shifter with the jaguar form! I really wanted you to head to Baer's shrine and hit on some of her lady jaguars. I swear to god, I would _pay_ to see that. Ahaha.
71519, That sucks... Felt bad about killing you and having that someone loot you...
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never saw who it was that picked it up. :( Sorry about that.
71542, Ignore above, thought it was someone else.... n/t
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t