Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71229
71229, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 24 04:21:15 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Agar perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:193
71276, Strong foe
Posted by Ahtieli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I did not kill you solo and it makes me sad. Though, it was funny how good you could stand against the full set of zombies and just ignore them, plus I was unable to land a #### on you.

You were such a great foe, who had never afraided to mix it up.

Good luck with your next.

71244, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Ruhktanshi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You were one of the finer defenders but somtimes you needed a prod to bandage. Always out doing your thing solo and always fighting and mixing it up. Got bored? Will be missed, the village is pretty underdoggish right now.

Ruhk
71245, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Heh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Right, got bored to the extend that I was just standing in Galadon MS being criminal waiting some poor trib to jump on me to rape him. When I joined village (thanks by the way for scipping interview I'd suck in it:)) the numbers of rager were just ridicoulus. I personaly found it lame when 6 villagers were trying to find lich all over Thera only to gank him like 4-5 on one with two others sitting at his possible recall spot. But hell..at moment there was just nothing to do at all. Funny thing that since I deleted situation seems to change to right opposite with quiete strong Nexus and Empire.
As about going my own. Well, I found arial defenders so much self sufficient that I actualy saw no reason to team with someone else most of the time. I could raid solo even Nexus in my bore time:)
So well I liked the experience and surely would come back to it one day.
See you in the fields.
71255, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Inger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had limited interaction, but, I liked your character every time we did interact. It is unfortunate that you got bored, because from your comments, I am sure you would have a bit more fun right now.

On a point of curiosity, why do you think it is lame for the village to coordinate to kill a lich? To me, liches are at the top of the food chain when it comes to mages. They are basically super wizards. In game they are very powerful and incredibly tough to kill. It seems natural to me that an organized group of mage hating people would work together to bring down the creme de la creme of mages.

Anyways, great work and we will see you in the fields.
71285, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Kornuel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe because you and Dhaath could permalag the crap out of her. Add here one arial to tank her army...that's more than enough. Just a thought.
71286, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Inger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess I still don't see why it is lame. You are basically saying its ok to get my ass kicked by the Lich and a group of imperials but not ok to try to do it to the Lich? (and if there was ever one build that you justify doing it to, its a Lich) In addition to this, I can support this kind of action through RP.
71287, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>To me, liches are at the
>top of the food chain when it comes to mages. They are
>basically super wizards. In game they are very powerful and
>incredibly tough to kill. It seems natural to me that an
>organized group of mage hating people would work together to
>bring down the creme de la creme of mages.

I pretty much agree with this as well.

Note: I'm not a Battle imm and my opinions don't speak for them.
71235, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Aogith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What was with leaving all of your stuff behind when you died at the orc gates?
71241, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Exuse me? What you mean by leaving all my stuff? I came to steaked corpse and nothing on the ground:)
71242, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Sadly I wasn't logging that day, I really need to set my client up to do it automatically :P.

Anyway, not sure if I butchered your corpse before or after you walked off. But when you came you said "Nothing?", and all but five or so of your things were still there... which I pointed out. And you said to leave them.

So I butchered the corpse (or maybe I already had) and told the lowbie orcs there was stuff at the gate for them to grab.

Off the top of my head I remember taking Frostbite, aquamarine bracelet, some other bracelet, a jeweled dagger, and a couple other things I think. But a good deal of things that weren't better than my own I left behind.

I'm positive I didn't sacrifice your things. Now I know how Mharr's player feels. :)
71246, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Hmm...maybe you moved from corpse or I messed somehow else. Just as I remember as I came there was you standing, nothing on the ground, no corpse no gear. So I decided you butchered/saced it. Somehow I was very expecting that from you:) So well, sorry then for get all corpse command after I got you at Galadon gates:)
71252, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
No need to be, I've done the same thing. By the way, even though they were someone onesided I enjoyed our fights. Agar was always incredibly tough, I actually had to try something other than bash.

Good luck with the next.
71233, I really did like your char, we chatted quite a bit
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was bummed though when I saved your ass in Galadon (or was that Alkyridon or whatever his name was) and I merely got a thanks. hehe
71234, RE: I really did like your char, we chatted quite a bit
Honestly don't remember that episode. Though even if that was I think I thanked you enough at deleting:)
71243, HAhaha, yeah, you sure did. :D Thanks N/T
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
71231, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Agar Ergdik the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Breln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
See you around next time.
71256, My god you Imm'd quick. Running out of con were you? ~
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~