Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Karjiin Darkfeather the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71223
71223, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Karjiin Darkfeather the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 23 20:04:33 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Karjiin perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:168
71236, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Karjiin Darkfeather the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Karjiin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, this really sucks.. Karjiin Darkfeather was, by far, the most enjoyable character that I've ever played. Basically, Karjiin was a much more evil extension of myself. Which is why logging on with him was always a joy. Karjiin was my summer fling. I rolled him somewhere in the middle of may as my comeback character after Baltizar, and its been a joyride ever since. However, all good things must come to an end. Between college starting back, graduation comming soon (hopefully),my job, and having a girlfriend (which is basically like having a part-time job) I'm just not going to have the time to keep up with ol' Karjiin. Plus, I have a really great character in mind and I really want to try it out. I think I will have enough time for one character, but two is definatly out. So, I put Karjiin to rest. Outlander has been nothing but a joy, again, and I will most definatly make another in the future.

Goodbye's

Maran: Alot of people make a big fuss about Maran's and their gangs, but I can honestly say that I've had nothing but great 1 on 1 fights with plenty of Marans.. *shrug*

Iltan(something): One hell of a fighter. You proved that you're not just another band-wagon elf dagger-spec, but instead are a good player.

Renkaide: We had some fun-ass-fights. I always enjoyed fighting Renkaide because I knew I was in for a long, fun fight with minimal chance of my dying. Now, I say that because it would be damn hard for you to land the kill on me with the limited skills you had to choose from. However, let it be known that Karjiin definatly saw you as a threat, and a great player.

Humbert: Bash bash bash double-thrust. One hell of a combo.

Mizfara: Well played.

Sil: Too bad we didn't get to finish our business, but maybe in another life.. *wink* However, let it be known that if you had stuck around after catching any of those fiends, I would'a whiped that ass. Flee, quaff teleport ftw.

Scion

Kharnial: I didn't really like you, but no doubts that you have some skill.. Still never killed me though. Hah!

Waris: A powerhouse, is all I can really think to say. I would never fight you alone, because it would be the shortest fight ever. Me getting my ass beat all over the eastern, or something. However, let it be known that I did have a few tricks up my sleeve if you ever got so bold as to come into the spirit after me one on one. But we will never know how that would have turned out.

Luvren: Damn man. I actually felt sorry for you both times when you died to us. But just to let you know, I only took the things I could use. Most of the time, the people looting you were people that couldn't even use your gear.. Sucks..

Lezra: You definatly have some skill or knowledge about you, but with the types of forms you have I really wouldn't be too thrilled about the kills you make.

Dulzuth: I always get a smile on my face whenever I think of Dulzuth, because I could actually tell (through a text-based game) that you just thought you were THE ####. But I knew that when you hit the hero range and the Humbert's, Mizfara's, Nizi's, and Teldasil's of the world could hit you; things would change quick. And they did. But you can be proud of the fact that you absolutly owned the mid-ranks for a while. I may be the only one to have survived to hero without ever getting killed by you... As a matter-of-fact, I don't think any Scion ever killed me.. Hmm..

Tribunal

Koolchi: I start with you because I would love, WOULD LOVE, when you would get on. I would haul-ass right to Galadon to start messing with you. I really don't know why I loved ####ing with you so much... But you gotta admit: I killed you alot.. But you definatly had balls. Well played.

Tlingit: Damn an alligator is a rough thing for a bard. Especially with two guards...

Fendril: We had some fun fights. Well done.

New-generation Tribs: Have fun on the top for a while. Your numbers are pretty tough, but don't worry, I'll be back. *wink*

Outlander

Nizi: DAMN!! We had some fun. I would absolutly love when you got on, because I knew that we were going head first into the Palace, or Spire, or pit.. Anywhere where the fun was. Definatly Karjiin's most enjoyable encounter.

Seyriannia: If Nizi was my favorite, then you come in at a close second. Alot of people talked #### because we would travel and hang out, but I can honestly say that I learned more from Seyriannia than anyone else. The places we explored, I had never been to, and some of them I didn't even know about. Damn knowledgable player, and tough ass nails. Well played.

Teldasil: Too bad we never got to truly hang-out because it seemed like you were a pretty cool character. Oh well..

Vreksoek: Thanks for the induction. Sucks we never did much together at all.

Jayundar: Good luck as Nightreaver. You definatly deserve the position. Alot of people really don't know how hard it is playing an evil/outlander, but you seem to handle it with style. Good luck

Diskasii: WTF man? I thought we would roll together at hero, but you just stoped playing. Sucks.

New-generation Outlanders: Good luck. Those Trib numbers are pretty strong, but you gotta hold it down until I get back.

Stay low, and keep those feet movin'.

-Karjiin Darkfeather
71239, Curses
Posted by Jayundar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Karjiin a lot. Having an ally where you never have to ask for anything and know they will do the right thing in combat/prepping/etc is such a relief.

Despite all our time, I felt like we didn't really get much chance to do more than raid together--I kept hoping we would some day. Best of luck with your next character!
71311, Thanks!
Posted by Iltanthal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Iltan(something): One hell of a fighter. You proved that you're not just another band-wagon elf dagger-spec, but instead are a good player."

I'm going to assume that meant me. :P It was fun fighting you, except you're damn slippery. But that's what Outlanders (and bards) are very good at, so good work there.

Good luck with the next one.
71337, Hehe
Posted by Kharnial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You have no idea how many times Igbah, Waris and I had you as our primary target because you held the etched dragonscale pendants.

I think you could've made more out of this character and really be outstanding instead going along with everyone else. Unfortunately, that wasn't meant to be.

And shame on me for never getting you :P

In any case, good luck with your next character.
71349, RE: Hehe
Posted by Karjiin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And to think, I dodged you, Waris, and Igbah for like two weeks and end up dieing to ####ing Imperials... Rough..
71230, I enjoyed Karjiin even though we never interacted.
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never struck me as a ganker really. You had a certain auro of evilness around you. :D