Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jesoeh the Grand Master of Shapeshifting, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71175
71175, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jesoeh the Grand Master of Shapeshifting, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 21 17:51:29 2008

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Jesoeh perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:91
71195, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jesoeh the Grand Master of Shapeshifting, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Xanthrailles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Absolutely hated ram. Wildcat is pretty nice. Tribunal was by far the worst cabal I've been in. It appeared to me that it wasn't a cabal that an imm had under their wing. The mortal leader didn't have a lastname or a title.
71205, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jesoeh the Grand Master of Shapeshifting, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish you had waited about two hours longer, you missed out on two huge three and four cabal battles. Scion vs rager + outlander vs Tribunal, and Rager + Outlander Vs Trinbunal, I dont think outlander/rager were co-ordinated, just happened to be there at the same time. Was one hell of a battle scene. I think good times were had by all. It's fun having huge cabal battles instead of the old stand by one vs many battles, which usually arent much fun for either side. Tribunal is a frustrating as hell cabal at times, I think it's because most tribunal players dont play during Marcatis's play time, I think they play Morning/Afternoon while most tribunals play during peak hours in the Evening. Oh well, sad to see you go, Kudos on being the first Tribunal aside from me to initiate a taking of the Fetish since Fendril con died. Good luck with your next, Maybe we'll see you make a badass Scion AP with 300+ charges mowing down the population while spouting your normal badass RP. Glad to have you back no matter what team you are on.