Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Feturer the Viewer of the Spheres
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71094
71094, (DELETED) [SCION] Feturer the Viewer of the Spheres
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 17 19:57:50 2008

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Feturer perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:131
71201, Rough life
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scions can be pretty formidable, however, being a Scion conjie is a rough life. Expect to be ganged and smacked often...even your servants hate you.

Eshval's email (I actually read my emails and answer them!)
eshval@carrionfields.com
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
71106, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Feturer the Viewer of the Spheres
Posted by Jes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just wanted to point out to you and those like you. Skill is not killing a level 20 something shifter you can kill in a round multiple times. Skill is when you can do it when you both are on even ground. Those deaths left a bad taste in my mouth because you did it twice in the same login session. You did pretty much leave my alone after I talked with you though.

Other than that I liked the chracter and sorry you got looted like that. If anything you seemed a little too crazy.
71105, That sucks dude...
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was always one my toes when around you, werent sure when you would turn on me... Heh

Shame to see you delete.

Good luck with your next Krilcov.
71098, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Feturer the Viewer of the Spheres
Posted by Relm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed when you were on because it meant the rather hum-drum life of a practicing invoker suddenly got a whole hell more interesting.

Bummed you deleted. Good luck with your next.
71096, Seriously man, what gives?
Posted by Kharnial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I specifically inform applicants that you're gonna encounter some harsh odds, especially since we have a huge power swing...

Bleh. I had some plans for you.

I guess good luck with your next.
71115, I do that too but...
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...`an you ever remember someone saying "Oh, that sounds kind of tough. Maybe I'll wait until the pendulum has swung back and join you then."?

To be honest, as an evil conjie you have a good skillset for the current pendulum state. You can bring your fights to you (thus reducing the odds of being ganged), and being a human he did actually have a fair number of other people he could hunt that were also on the wrong side of the pendulum.
71125, True...
Guess I'm venting because I went through all that induction RP crap to see him delete a few days later. Besides, any competent player who plays nowadays knows how big the power swing is...I assume he made this character and went to Scion understanding that he's gonna be ganged to high heaven (sidenote, in this context ganging includes raids/retrievals).

B L E H !
71129, RE: True...
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kick in the junk.
71133, RE: True...
Posted by Applicant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heck, I have been trying to get an interview with you for a month, and still you won't talk to me. Why o why duth you hateth me?! Oh well, I'll keep trying.
71134, Sorry. Been out of scope for a bit. RL stuff..
Bleh
71150, But back and working it now? ~
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
71151, Kinda
A project I was working on has been delayed. So I have some more free time (although I really don't cuz I should do more on the project).