Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Eldric the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Imperial Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70864
70864, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Eldric the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Imperial Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 13 16:20:48 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Eldric perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:healer
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:101
70866, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Eldric the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Imperial Priest
Posted by Nivek- on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry, that extended break this summer really sapped the drive to play this character. I knew I missed my chance when Kostyan and Ahtieli wanted me for high priest, but I didn't feel like ranking. Oh well.

Thanks for the empowerment, Zulgh. I wish I could have done a character worthy of the time you took to interact with me. I know it's not your favorite thing to do with CF, so thank you again for your time. Maybe the next one will be better.

This was my first imperial and second healer.

Nivek
70865, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Eldric the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Imperial Priest
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm tempted to buy this character's PBF just to see when it was created. I remember Eldric either from when Mizfara was young, or possibly the character I was playing prior to Mizfara. To log only 101 hours in all that time...that's fairly impressive, in a perverse sort of way.
70867, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Eldric the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Imperial Priest
Posted by Nivek- on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I rolled after seeing this:

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=15&topic_id=675&mesg_id=688&page=

I didn't have another character during this time, either. Just not a lot of playing. Summer, the downtime, we started travian... etc.

By the way, nice try in Thar-Acacia.
70870, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Eldric the Patriarch of Enlightenment, Imperial Priest
Yeah, that ticked me off. Did you find the way out, or do something else? Orb of travel? I didn't think evil healers got sanctify room anymore.
70871, Sanctify self. nt
Posted by Nivek1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
70875, RE: Sanctify self. nt
Ah. Too bad you can't scan in there. Once you went into the mists, I just bounced around trying to find you.
70876, RE: Sanctify self. nt
As a side note: I knew you were there before I entered. This is an example of a situation where I could have recruited other fort people to come with me, and probably killed you, but instead I went in alone and missed out on the kill. One of the fort paladins entered just before you got out, but it wasn't because I'd called him.