Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Laraiyin Aon'Ad the Evil Incarnate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70575
70575, (DELETED) [None] Laraiyin Aon'Ad the Evil Incarnate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 7 08:38:33 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Laraiyin perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:394
70621, RE: (DELETED) [None] Laraiyin Aon'Ad the Evil Incarnate
Posted by Cryso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I guess you and I are both gone now. Was fun dueling with you but
I wasn't about to let you take my soul. Sorry. You were tough too with your sleeks I couldn't beat you with all three but all in all, good character.
70615, RE: (DELETED) [None] Laraiyin Aon'Ad the Evil Incarnate
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Funny story:

That time I attacked you guys underwater, I was out of return potions and didn't realize it. After you died, I tried quaffing and realized my predicament. So I had to run out of that area on foot, which already saps your movement pretty well, while plagued and bleeding, with about 200 hp and a crocodile chasing me. When that I realized I didn't have a potion, I figured I was dead for sure.
70608, Damn...
Posted by Carintsei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not that you and I spent much time together, but it was always good to know that there was at least ONE other evil guy out there!

I know it was hard for you to build your charges - but I was hoping that once you did, you'd be a menace for a while. So when I saw you finally step into the hero range, I figured the time had come... and then you just went *poof*.

Sorry to see you go.

70605, RE: (DELETED) [None] Laraiyin Aon'Ad the Evil Incarnate
Posted by Khazvahk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't express how disappointed I am by this. I was really looking forward to getting back and fighting by your side. Between a few things taking time out of gaming opportunity and being a continual punching bag for a few folks, I was hoping I'd get back and you'd be around but had to take a quick break for a bit.

Loved your RP and from what I saw, you knew your stuff. Had certainly hoped that things were going to be different.

Well, GLWYN and hope the next goes better.

Khazvhak
70597, RE: (DELETED) [None] Laraiyin Aon'Ad the Evil Incarnate
Posted by Ruhktanshi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I do not know anything behind this char. I just know I saw you level sit for an insane amount of time at 41 gathering charges and when you finally hit hero I knew you would be tough. When we did fight, you were tough alright. I was badly maledicted from the earlier fight though, which is why you managed to do as well. But all in all we'll call it a draw, eh? Would really have been fun to fight some more but bleh to that now. Drow AP is a tough thing to pull off, you can't always brag you did well enough.

GLWYN!
Ruhk
70598, Pardon me, did I brag? nt
Posted by Laraiyin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
70599, RE: Pardon me, did I brag? nt
Posted by Ruhktanshi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Heh, I meant that as a compliment. Very few people can pull off a drow AP and you very nearly did. That is what I meant, well done? Bragging is a good thing.:P
70600, Thank you for the clarification. nt
70593, Cool A-P.
Posted by Thanoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was nice to have one in range that wasn't out to steal your unholy for a change.

I hope you have more fun with your next.
70579, What the $#@! happened?
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How/Why did you leave the Tribs??
70581, It's a quite interesting story, cool RP stuff I thought.
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll let Laraiyin explain herself though. All I can say that it was some cool RP by both of you!
70591, Just some lousy things that happened which left a bitter taste, will leave it as that. nt
70603, Well, I don't think that particular call was lousy txt.
I won't explain to much since both Kreo and the others involved are active. But, I thought it was an example of good RP from at least the two parts of the side I talked to. Never spoke to the offender, never have, so no idea how that RP was.

And with RP I don't mean cool emotes or speaches. Just the actions, based on what I've gathered of the chars involved roles IC I thought it all made perfect sense. Correct call by both so to say. :D

Guess either I or the other guy will tell the whole story once the chars are dead.
70577, This really do suck!
I really enjoyed our talks, and you seemed to know insanly much. I had lots of plans for you...

Well, loved interacting with you. Cool char RP-wise and you seem to be a beast in the PK-department.

Keep up the coolness! Can't wait for your next one!
70578, Ooh... Forgot.
Thanks for EVERYTHING! Learnd a bunch from you about stuff, shinies and what not. So, well, thanks.
70592, You're welcome. nt
nt