Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Uknorae the Initiate of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70374
70374, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Uknorae the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 30 04:13:54 2008

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Uknorae perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:124
70410, Ye damned blimey bugger
Posted by Gulkra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Shoulda' stayed an' gotted some more Magi blood with me, coulda' had a whole damn feast!

Uknorae was awesome. I'd check my pk range, you'd sign in, I'd check it five minutes later and half of them were dead. :)

Didn't have too much interaction with you save ranking, but you seemed cool.
70397, Goodbye Tough Guy
Posted by Laraiyin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm glad to see you go, you were a beast. Both times I got you, I end up getting out with 50 hp or less. The one time at the village was insane, though I am really curious on how much hp you were left with after that. GLWYN!
70398, RE: Goodbye Tough Guy
Posted by Grysh-Icthaen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I posted just the fights themselves on Dio's if you want to see my perspective.

Good luck with the drow-ap!
70385, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Uknorae the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by Tubnic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh damn you :p I was hoping to get a shot or two more at killing you after you kept hitting me in the Inn. And you made off with like 70 gold in silver from me *shakes fist* Good luck with your next (no more villagers, k? k)!
70387, Boo!
Haha yeah I noticed that later. I think I deleted with 200 gold in the bank (why do villagers even need gold anyway? so i have no clue why I was saving it up). The instinctual g all.coins corpse kicks in after a Pk i guess.

Fire mace with resist cold is just about the worst matchup possible for a gnome invoker. So don't get too discouraged. You seemed like you had a lot of spirit and a thirst for trying new things which will get you far around here.

Good luck and go kill some villagers for me.
70375, This has got to be a joke.
Posted by Ruhktanshi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

What? How? Why? You were solid. Doing solid. Climbing up the ranks and spanking people left right while you were at it. What gives? I was looking forward to running with you.

Ruhk
70386, Sorry :(
Sorry Ruhk, for some reason i had a bad initial impression of you, but once I got inducted I realized you are really a great character and you had me thinking of Gerylanst which is a damn high complement.

Anyway, two weeks ago I got poison ivey at a cottage and i had a horrible allergic reaction to it which basically meant I was stuck inside for the past two weeks doing nothing except CF (130 hours in 2 weeks lol). But today after a long session I looked outside and saw the sun coming up, noticed that I had 2 essays due in the next week and an exam coming up and that I hadn't worked out or done anything physical since the poison ivey thing which is just now starting to heal. So, it was time to let him go, since I know myself well enough to know I will NEVER be a casual CFer, it's either all or nothing.

Uknorae was a lot of fun though, nothing spectacular just a character to pass the time and pk with. I had the initial idea to make him a deceitful berserker who didn't care about parity or the tablet, but after ganging down one assassin (hang in there Archarius) i just felt too bad about it and changed to a stand-up villager (Roklam that time with me and Alky was actually accidental even though I bashed you like 10 times since it was the end of an 8 hour bender and I was just spamming bash nonstop at the void lol. Sorry!).

Pk wise I think I did alright, and this would've probably been one of my better PK ratios had I continued (i bet I racked up about 50pks in 130 hours -lots of dying as well- which is good for me). That being said, dex characters would've absolutely owned me in hero range (in particular i fought Iltanthel and Kresin while thirsted and barely touched them once in the whole fight) so I imagine I would have struggled and had low con so maybe he would have flared out anyway.

A couple goodbyes.

Battle: Wow what a great crop of villagers, the best I've seen since Acaga/Iborenn back a couple years ago. Pretty much all of you are just solid and really into the cabal dynamics. On top of that we seem to be doing pretty damn well even against the likes of Waris, Kharniel etc.. Just great job all around and I felt pretty lucky to get inducted.

Enemies: For a while it was the same crop of mages, but I really got a kick out of fighting Larailyn. I have the logs of a couple of our fights, both of which you were convulsing when I died, and then the final standoff with me vs. you, belarmino and roklam which was obviously a huge rush for me. Thanks for the fun all of you guys. Pretty much everyone was a good sport, and I tried to be as well though I'm not perfect.

Alright, time to go get out of hybernation.

Gryshilniar
70392, Going to miss you
Posted by Khazvhak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a lot of fun tangling with you. I was really looking forward to continuing our bouts. Definitely loved the attitude and the banter we'd have. Not surprised now knowing the character behind the player. :)

70399, No fun.
You weren't typical rager fodder which I was not happy about. You always had a freaking massive undead army which just annhialated me in about 3 rounds though I think I managed to survive 'most' of the time except for a few times when we were headless and I was a sitting duck. I chose my 2nd spec and legacies to fight tribs and necros (spear/staff and surrounding the sunrise) so it's too bad I didnt' get a chance to try it out against you.

Enjoy.
70430, Ahh this is bad
Posted by Dhaath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is not much to say. You were rock solid. You went and got a good number of kills. I agree with your assessement of the current crop. I have interacted with your previous chars, all class acts. A hefty loss for the village this.

Studies come first. Go out there and have fun with life. Hope to see you soon in the fields.
70441, RE: Ahh this is bad
Yeah I liked Dhaath right from the first time you logged in and said 'BULL GORE'. Made me chuckle everytime after that. It just SUCKS that i can't understand a damn word that you say with mino speech so i couldn't really interact with you.

Good luck!