Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDELETE DELETE
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70339
70339, DELETE DELETE
Posted by Krikar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a fun ride! I rolled Krikar to see if Fire warriors could still hack it in cf. Well that and the fact that I have never had a warrior level past 36 before. Joined empire and burned through con from 36-44 then things got a bit more fun, hour past midnight is definitely a fun legacy.

I am not gonna get into a big discussion about my spec choices cause I rarely used them after getting to 44. I will say this though its not that the dex changes that are overpowered, but dex combined with high int and skill mastery does stack things pretty heavily against giants. I picked polearms are 20, and at hero charge set/cut off were still in the 70s. I went down to nine con in less than 200 hours, I felt like I was channeling shamanman :P

To all the people I interacted with, thanks for all the fun times.

Much love
70377, Good fights.
Posted by Ruhk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

The few times I did better, but off late you really managed to get into the groove. That last fight on eastern in particular was very close. I was caught in east spam and you nearly lagged me to death. I hit a symp at 200 hp and I was like whooooa, I'm gonna croak for sure. I lived, couldn't be more glad. Well done.

Ruhk
70364, I thought you rp-ed a fire giant really well
Posted by Utha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Take that as a complement and an insult :P

IC I hated you for various reasons. OOC I had a lot of respect for you ploughing what must have been a nightmarish furrow, pretty much on your own.
70360, Liked Krikar.
Posted by Namanrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
'cept that one time you came off as a #### after me and ixi killed you... and I never said one word to you... but heard around that time you were diein' alot.. I brushed it off.. tried to show you approval for char by speakin' with you..

anyways..

good luck with next.
70359, Well played... will miss our fights (n/t)
Posted by Mharr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
70358, You goof. If only you weren't Imperial, we could have done wonderful things.
Posted by Velyzaggon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I tried to viciously kill you and all that.

I would say Good luck with the next, but you don't need luck :)
70357, Blah
Posted by Myn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see this. Massive respect for you. I tried my best to give you some fun/gamemanship, all that....as when I am on (Odd times that it is), there seems to be a 10 to 1 goodie ratio, which can't seem too fun for the few evils that stick it out.

Not sure if it came through in game, but I was trying...all the while keeping some semblance of Maranishmania going on.

Hope that made sense. Anyhow keep trucking.

Respect.

70356, Fun fights, for me anyway.
Posted by Thanoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope I didn't piss you off too much taking the bracers. GLWYN.
70354, RE: DELETE DELETE
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For what it's worth, I was pulling for you to get Emperor. And it wasn't just because I feared Ahtieli getting the position; you really seemed to deserve it more.
70355, RE: Cosigned.
Posted by Gahn the Shadow on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
N/T
70373, Lol ~
Posted by Ahtieli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
70390, RE: Lol ~
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It wasn't a knock on you. I just never see you around, and Krikar was around a ton. Part of it may just be that our play times don't match up well, plus the lich incubation period.
70401, There is no lich incubation ntnt
Posted by CraftedD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntnt
70352, Fun character
Posted by Kharnial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish I got to interact with you more often, but between being busy and shifting, it was hard to respond to your tells. I think we had an interesting dichotomy...on one hand, clearly enemies, on the other hand, somewhat 'aiding' with info exchange. It was fun having you around, and by god, you hit like a beast (DISMEMBERS/MASSACRES through AS + Stoneskin???!!!). I knew I had to be extra careful around you.

I did feel sorry for you because of the clear unbalance of goodies to evil nowadays. I was actually happy that we weren't last place in the cabalwars...for once.

Anyways good luck with your next character! At least, as long it's a Scion...
70349, You punked me worse than any other solo char since I've hit hero.
Posted by Shumwrahm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn that wand of orcus! Hehe, Shum isn't someone to back down from a fight, even if she knows she can't win, but as a player you really made me cringe every time I saw you. I'd like to think I could've at least fled and quaffed those few times in Balator if I hadn't been wanted, but our last meeting on Eastern pretty much solidified your dominance of me. Good char, from what little I saw, I know Empire will miss you.
70351, RE: You punked me worse than any other solo char since I've hit hero.
It was just a bad match up for you. At least you were willing to mix it up one on one, which is more than I can say for rest of outlander. I think if you had some blunt resistance going the fights would have probably turned out different. I enjoyed our fights.
70346, Nice one
Posted by Ahtieli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked the way you spoke and rp it reminds me of Igbah in a some way. And you were always up for a fight from what I saw and heard about you, no matter how much gears you had. That's cool and rare, unless you are shamanman :P

There are two questions I wonder:
1. Did you vote for me? I have feeling that you don't.
2. Did you delete before or after I became Emperor.

Good luck and I think cf needs more people like you.
70350, RE: Nice one
1. Did you vote for me? I have feeling that you don't

No I did not. It was not out of any personal dislike for ahtieli, I just trying to make sure Krikar got the throne.

2. Did you delete before or after I became Emperor.

After

Good luck with the whole Lich Emperor thing.

70345, I'll miss our fights
Posted by Lerzion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I will say I only wish we had more "even" ones. It always seemed that we never had too many fights that were just me and you. You sure hit like a Truck and I tried to limit looting you. You definately could bring the pain.

Great job and good luck.
70353, RE: I'll miss our fights
Heh me too. I was pretty impressed with the kind of damage resistance a rager assassin is able to tack on now days. Definitely enjoyed fights!
70343, Imperials definitely had a majorly painful time during your hours
Posted by Kernagor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
thought you were tres cool, though. And yeah, I noticed that you used almost nothing other than your exotics, but those exotics were pretty harsh. I couldn't do anything against you one on one, and every one of our solo fights, even the ones I prepped for, ended up with me running the hell away. Kudos to a ballsy, well-played character in a ####ty environment.
70342, Wish you wouldn't have deleted...
Posted by Carintsei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... and tried to talk you out of it, but you were gone too quick. You were a beast who had no fear of mixing it up. You also had a great attitude about dying, and have made me a better player for it.

Also appreciate your char's willingless to forgive Carintsei's f'up with not too much pain. A nastier War Master wouldn't have given him a second chance so quick... (Hit the wrong alias, btw, and boom... left you in the middle of a 3-1 gank and I've quaff an escape potion outta there... DAMN ALIASES!)

Hope to see you back ASAP.