Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Fendril Rockbottom the Vision of Law, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70050
70050, (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Fendril Rockbottom the Vision of Law, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 19 15:06:21 2008

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Fendril perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:620
70250, I very much liked your character.
Posted by Nivek1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The discussions you had with Lietta were fun.

Good luck on your next/.
70262, I loved Lietta!
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I (the player) was very upset when you left. I really enjoyed our conversations. Fendril was convinced you were in love with him and were only in the outlanders to play hard to get. When I heard about the beauty contest the Inn was having I just busted out laughing and thought of you. Lietta was awesome, very well done. Would have been interesting if you ever grew to where we could harm each other. And Fun!
70103, I love the last name
Posted by Kiadela on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sponge Bob Square Pants! Great character and great leader.
70105, plbthththth I don't plbththththt get it. plbthth. ~
Posted by RobDarken2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
70106, RE: I love the last name
Was there someone on there that had that last name?? I honestly just tried to think "what would a Svirf last name likely be like? Plus a little bit of humor in it." And that was what I came up with. Fendril loved having Kiadela around. She was always willing to help and he liked that. Keep up the good work.
70109, Heh, it's a town in spongebob squarepants.
Posted by RobDarken2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I occasionally watch it with my youngest sibling. Anyway, Spongebob takes the wrong bus home, and gets trapped in a town called Rockbottom, where everyone speaks in a strange accent (plbthththth between every word). He can't walk home because the road back to bikini bottom goes up at a 90 degree angle.

I didn't think of spongebob when I saw this name, so it's not really a big deal.
70117, RE: Heh, it's a town in spongebob squarepants.
Posted by Kiadela on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, it is the perfect name for a svirf. I can't help but laugh though, that episode cracked me up. Its great having kids, I can watch cartoons all day :)
70088, How could I forget!
Geran: You taught me so much. equipment locations, how to fight, how to defend better, super secret prep location... When you left, no one was more upset than I. The only reason I lasted as long as I did was because of the things you and Wols showed me. I have a feeling I saw you again a few times in other incarnations. I could be wrong though. Thank you for all the help.
70059, What a ride...
wow, when I first begain Fendril, I had no idea what would happen with him. I was inducted by Pissudin to let you know how long I have been about. It was a toss up for a while as to whether I would age die before I con died. I am curious how close I was to Age Death. If any Imm would be able to tell me, that would be great.

I achieved and did so many things with Fendril that I have never done before. First leader (probably painfully obvious to a lot of people), First time I was ever rewarded by the Imms with more than just experience, I learned how to regear alot faster and better, I learned alot of equipment locations I had always wondered about, visited areas I had never been in before, and learned better how to fight and defend myself (obviously not that good at it yet, but getting there). Not to toot my own horn, but not bad for my second hero ever I think. I have a LOT to work on though. PK for one...

I tried to never take anything other than weapons from those that were criminals that fell to me. Very rarely did I take anything else. The only exceptions I can think of is when someone killed me and took something of mine, then I would take it back. That and Ixilth and I trading the five color mail back and forth. There were somethings I handed back to people that just made me cry... Handing back the Leggings of Tiamat while I'm wearing midnight dragon, or giving back the darkened armor... I think next time I'm playing an evil... :P

I am curious, does anyone know, did I ever give any bad warrants? I obviously don't think I did, but I am curious.

Goodbyes:
In 620 hours, I'm sure I'm going to forget alot of people, please don't take offense, just yell at me in a post and I'll respond.

Imms:
Marcatis: Thank you for giving me everything you did. I got the feeling at times that perhaps you were not happy with my style as provost, and I'm guessing you knew from very early on that it was my first leadership position. Thank you for everything and for being patient with me.

Eshval: I'm guessing you were the one that gave me the title due to the interactions at the market square. I honestly did not even notice it until about 45 minutes later. I was pouring back through my logs to figure out when it happened. That was cool and completely unexpected.

Others: I don't know who gave me the other things, edges, the legacy, made me a Provincial and Justiciar. I'm guessing most were Marcatis, but I was never sure because the times they happened were not during his normal play times. Thanks for everything. It is what kept me going after a couple 4 death nights (and by couple, I mean I think 4 or 5 of them).

Oh, and who ever did those echos when I fell for the last time? Thank you very much, that made my wife complaining about my 3 am nights well worth it. :)

Outlanders:
Twist/Feilinal: When I found out who you were I felt so much better about myself. You would wipe the floor with me everytime we fought. Then, Finally, I took you out once in Galadon. I yelled out loud "YES!" Only way I could have been happier about a victory would have been if I had taken down Igbah. When you said you lost all your old log files I was really upset. I was looking forward to logs of you whooping my @$$ all over Galadon!

Cyrein: You and I had a few good conversations I thought. Back and forth about mother earth and what not. I'm sorry immdom did not work out for you.

Riv: If you were not an outlander, you and Fendril would have gotten along well I think. We had alot of good talks and a couple good battles. well done.

Jhoqu: Awesome character. I know everyone has told you this, but very well done. RP and everything. You are the type of person that keeps this game going.

Teldasill: You were the first of the air shifters from the tree I had to deal with. I had to learn quickly how to deal with flyto murder shifters. But I figured out a trick at the end of your life on how to figure out when you were coming...

Nizidrayt: Cousin. You and I had a lot of conversations about mother earth and the imp. Well RP and well played. I don't think I ever even came close to killing you. Damn you and those needles.

Macha: You and I had some good battles. You got me in the win department, but we both sent eachother running alot. I felt like such an ass with the whole equipment thing. Once I found out, I tried not to touch anything in your corpse again.

Seyriannia: Many people complain that you will never fight alone. Earlier in our battles, I would disagree with that. You would come in and sleep me in Galadon but I would be able to get away most of the time. Then, more and more, you stopped coming by yourself. It was just my luck that was shortly after I took the cheerful edge to help me against you. We had some good battles.

Ixilth: I'm guessing if it wasn't for Teldasill, I would not have figured out my early warning air shifter alert system. So alot of the times you came, I was just waiting for it to happen. Not that it really helped me all that much. The one thing that bothered me about you was the one time you took my things. Not that you did it, I couldn't care less, but it was the stupid reason you gave. If you are going to do it, fine, but don't tell me it is because I gave one ring from your corpse to a Magistrate and took nothing for myself. After all the battles we had, that just bothered me. Other than that, well played.

Namanrin: Well done, I was always petified of you bearcharging me when I went to the tree. But you were always cool about it when I fell. Your RP was great and I enjoyed our talks. Too bad we were not on the same side for those talks. :P

Empire:
I think many of you were trying to get Fendril to be a lacky for teh Empire. He refused to let that happen. I interacted with alot of you through out Fendril life, for right now I'm drawing a complete blank on names at the moment except for a few.

Ophanelu: When we were young, we would duel a bunch. Those duels actually taught me alot about how to fight with my whips and flails. Thanks for the help.

Kostyan: We would go back and forth about whether you hated the Tribunal each day or not. One day you would be fine, the next you would tell me all Tribunals will die because someone looked at you wrong. I would just shake my head and laugh. Well done.

Scions:
We had a common enemy in the outlanders, but all of you had a chaotic nature so that conflicted a bunch.

Igbah: As you said, we had a love/hate relationship. I knew I never had a chance when you were a criminal but I also knew that when I fell I would come back to almost all of my things. Well done.

Waris: You wanted to take me down to hell one time and man did I want to go... But I could just not justify it. You were too chaotic and a criminal a bit too often... Having never been in hell, that hurt...alot... Besides that though, Well RPed I thought. We had some good conversations and if things were different, I would have liked to travel with you.

Kharnial: That time you killed the huntress... Wow was ai ticked, but I had to take my hat off to you. I knew you were going to do it, but there was nothing I could do about it. I was just hoping I would get the last hit. Well done.

Village:
Ruhktanshi: We had a lot of fights because you liked to strike at the mages in the cities. Fendril has nothing against the village, just wants you to keep your war out of the city. The only time I took exception was when it was one of my Magistrates that were the target.

Nexus:
Didn't really know how to take you guys. So it was always with caution.

Grecken: Thanks for making those swords for me. The outlanders were very strong then and I know if it was the other way around, you would have never helped me.

Jakziim: Yes I was in the cities alot, but how else could my enemies know where I was? :)

Fortress:
I interacted with alot of you as well, but names are leaving me right now. Post and I'll respond.

Mizfara: We had some good talks about the Fortress and the Spire. I appreciated what you tried to do as far as criminals within the Fortress.

Synoria: I REALLY wish we had that conversation now! :P

Tribunal:
Playing a Trib can be tough. There are a lot of people that just burn out from sitting in the cities all the time. The outlanders were very strong through out most of my life so it was not very boring for long for me. If I don't mention you, it is only because I'm trying to remember everyone and my mind is mush... Post and I'll respond.

Inglor: I was laughing almost everytime you and I were just standing about Galadon. I tried to model my leadership after yours (didn't pull it off so well). I learned alot from you. Thank you for everything.

Wolsnaveik: I was really hoping you were going to stick around. I learned alot from you. Thanks for everything.

Trovaine: What happened to you? I heard what happened, but I'm still hoping you decide to return. Many people have been demoted and learned from it and come back stronger. I hope perhaps you will awaken again soon, your Spire needs you. I was always very happy you were on my side, you were a fierce hunter.

Takezenallan: You were another fierce hunter. I thought you would have made a good Vindicator perhaps, but a Goodly vindicator just always seemed strange to me. I was upset to see you leave.

Bhaer: You are the Walrus! I always just wanted to start singing to you. You always had a light hearted comment that would just crack me up. Many people complained about the walrus and how powerful it was, but I believe that it was the player behind more than the form. Thanks for all the help.

Koolchi: Thanks for the poem! When you were younger, I was not a very big fan of yours. you seemed to get on my nerves alot. As you grew, you grew on me. Do be afraid to mix it up, trust in yourself.

Laraiyin: very strong willed. You and I butted heads alot, but it was probably not a bad thing. I'm curious as to how things will play out for you. Good luck.

Tlingit: You always made me laugh. you constantly cleaning the Spire, yelling at guards for sloppy uniforms, and polishing your badge. You are another that I am curious how things will play out. Keep up the good work.

Others:
Leenalee: I'm going to echo Niz's comments about you. It is players like you that keep this game going. Everytime you woke up, I wanted to just run over to you and give you a hug. I can not say enough good things about you. My only question for you is, did you get find your dragon??

Velyzaggon: I wish we could have traveled more together. Thanks for all the help you did give me.

So many others, I know I'm forgetting a LOT of people. Post and I'll respond.
70060, I thought you were cool IC.
Posted by WarEagle2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your opening paragraph is just an awesome mentality. Great character, glad you had fun, and good luck with your next.
70062, RE: What a ride...
Posted by Khazvhak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always enjoyed when you were about, and seemed to take the good and bad with equal stride. Actually been able to see quite a bit of Fendril -- on both sides of the fence -- and you always seemed to be having fun.

GLWYN and see you soon.

~Khazvhak
70086, I liked your steady presence.
I see you doing good things for the Spire soon. If we were not having fun, what is the point, right? Glad to see you on this side of the fence. Maybe it's time I try the other side of the fence...
70063, Good bye
Posted by Laraiyin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fendril is an great character with I enjoy hanging around you. I've interacted with you with like four characters(inclusive Laraiyin). As your second hero, an extremely well done job to you. I'm sure you'll come back to Tribunals *wink wink* but this time as my underlings. :) No, I'm not going to say who I've interacted with you with. You'll be surprised anyway when you know it. Good luck with what you have upcoming next.
70065, Respects
Posted by Seyriannia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You were somewhat of a bane to me! Out of everyone you got me what.. 3 times? The first time you just stomped me when you realized that Lieutenants on their opening usually just massacre me so a lash was all you needed once when I was not fully prepared.

The second two deaths were extremely painful because the first I had no connection on the Open sea and the last was a some great lag spikes. But if I had to die to anyone in such terms it should have been you.

You became increasingly harder to sleep regardless of how you never put up any preperations. That and sleeping lieutenants dont usually happen the first time around. They hurt! So I began to lose the stamina and realized that a lash and some bad rng and I would be toast after 2 rounds so I had to rely on others with me to break into galadon. And because Larayian was consistantly present for some more lieutenant action.

I was also impressed you would usually always try to retrieve the Scales even though there really is no real reason for many to do so. Ive played both sides. The Lieutenants usually do fast work of the huntress and were hard to stop. I tried to always mirror your actions and go for the Fetish when you had it. Even though there were always a million guards around and an imperial hear or there back then. But I tried to always give it a shot(or a few) just as you always did.

There was a time when I felt bad about your deaths so I just slept you for the raids. I figured that would be a little amusing for you rather than just suck con. A different type of torture. Although those days ended fast so maybe I should have just gone for the kill ;).

70069, Seamless! That's what I am!
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are probably going to crap your pants, but, here goes the things I did for you:

Made you Provincial.
Made you Justiciar.
Gave you the Constable Edge.
Gave you your Title.
Gave you the Maelstrom Legacy.
2500 Imm Exp.
Wrote and did the echoes for when you died.

I think I did more, but, I would have to get Marcatis's confirmation on it. Just so you know, the promotions were all discussed with Marcatis prior to my promoting you. He agreed with my assessments of you and I just happened to be the one to catch you most of the time.
I think I recommended you be the Provost when Marcatis chose you.
I think I was the imm who agreed to your getting the con and gave it to you when he made you Provost. (I could be wrong, I might not have been there.)

Needless to say, I thought you were an excellent character and solid as a rock for Tribunal who has been getting kicked in the marbles for quite awhile now. Well done and good luck with your next.
70080, The misunderstood imp...
I always figured you were the one that gave me Provincial. When I wrote all that stuff about Other Imms, I had you in mind the whole time. I had no idea about the title. I was RPing with a mob in the market square that was (atleast I assume) being controlled by Eshval so I thought that was where it came from.

The legacy was amazing. atfirst I wasn't sure how much I'd use it, but it saved my butt a bunch of time. Catching hidden rangers and outlanders in the wood was always fun as well. I think it really annoyed Macha :)

That little conversation we had recently had me going. I knew you were just trying to get me into a trap at the huntress, but from a player perspective, I wanted to go just to see what was going to happen.

Thanks for everything, I know I bash you in game, but it was only there. I keep thinking of making one of your followers because I think it would be a wild trip.
70100, Ohhh.
Posted by Etielise on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That explains that. :P
70070, Cool Character
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From the little I saw watching you, I thought you did a really good job, stuck to your RP, and were a general class act. That's success in my book, baby!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***
70072, Great char...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you as several characters. Feilinal, Gidibibble, Galtholnicus, etc. Our fights were generally one-sided, yes, but toward the end I would end up having to be a little more cautious about you.

That time you got me, about the same time you yelled "YES!" I was probably muttering "####."

Then you returned stuff that was like...whoa did he really just give me a wide copper back?

All covet wide copper.

Anyhow great char, good luck with the next.
70073, Hehe I know you forgot the most important thing!!!
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And its a shame we never got around to that "special" Brew aye? So after your entire life is done in the spire, was that still the strangest interview you have had? I figured I had to make it good, and really get into my character so you saw the cheerful side of Draven. Its a shame I didn't stick around I'm sure we would of continued being good friends, though I doubt I would have survived this long. Very well job with everything you have done from what I saw!
70082, It was!
I've had three Tribs now, and that was by far the strangest interview I ever did with any of them. I do wish we were able to try your "special" brew. I found those in the pit after you left once and just started laughing.
70095, RE: It was!
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe that is good timing huh! That was the first interview ... well i took it serious, though I just wanted to have fun with it. Actually with my new char, I went to the inn and one female was acting very strange. She kept asking me if she was pretty, I said yes in the end, I mean come on she had very pretty letters. then later i found out she fell victem to the grapes and was a he. Heh I wounder why they are in the game.
70077, That will do, Nancy, that will do.
Posted by Duck_Trainer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved Fen, had to stop myself constantly hugging you with
my macho butch male char. I kind of knew you were in for a
lot of hurt if I nominated you as Provost after me...but bleh
there are more important things then being a pk god, and you
had plenty of them. Big thumbs up for sticking it out, gawds
knows I feel your pain. We were always outnumbered except
for a couple fluke logons, but heck, we knew what was in store
when we signed on, right?

Glad I made you laugh =)I enjoyed the quiet watches we spent
bantering as well.

Good luck with your next young duck, I hope you have as much
fun...though not as much pain with it =)

Ducktrainer.
70083, When I found out your other past characters...
I just had to laugh. My first character was Murcadin, who fell in love with your trib drow healer, even though he knew it could never work. It just seems I end up following you around alot. Just a tribute to the player. Well done as always.
70087, RE: What a ride...
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a blast man, Straight out balls, that's what you have you must have about a set of 40lb brass balls under your kilt. Was a blast playing with you, but I always felt bad when you died and everyone else lived.
70091, Sorry things had not yet worked out for you...
I hope my recommendation still stands for you. I always enjoyed having you around. Keep up the good work. Good luck!
70110, RE: Sorry things had not yet worked out for you...
Posted by Tlingit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm still having fun with my char and hopefully it continues, I dont know how you lasted so many hours against such odds, But I give you a lot of Credit, You reminded me of any one of the Myriad of old school chars back in the day. Back when getting ganged down was the norm, getting looted to hell was the norm, and you just picked yourself back up, got some basic gear and went back to work. I envied your dedication and playstyle because it reminded me of back when I had the most fun with CF and reminds to try to play that way and just cut loose and have fun, and to hell with statistics and stuff. Just go enjoy the battles, win or lose, have fun, and support your cause, Kinda like how ragers would throw themselves at masters back then without worrying if they died/lived, Ratios didnt matter, all that mattered was that the head was in the village so what if it takes a con or two to put it there. Once again great job on a char that brings back the old time spirit of CF, back before the number crunching, statistic gathering. I look forward to any future chars that you make. There are two types of Memorable chars in CF that matter, Those that just plain Kick Ass ala Igbah and Ravon, and those that are remembered like Fendril for being a die hard, take on all comers, no matter what the outcome chars, that just keep on trucking and never stop, all the while never breaking from thier RP. You did a wonderfull job of the latter.
70089, Classy
Posted by Jayundar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't interact too much, but from everything I saw you seemed like the sort of character I would love to have as an enemy or ally.

There were so many times when I would pray that you wouldn't try to retrieve because it would be 6 v 1, but you always did. That takes guts, and a little bit of insanity :)

Best of luck, I'm excited to see your next character.
70090, RE: Classy
Invokers and Transmuters always seem to be my bane in any character I have. You were no different. Unless we were in teh city and I could get you manacled, I knew I was in trouble. What fun would it be to only show up and retrieve if no one would be there to defend? :)
70092, RE: Classy
Posted by Jayundar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haha...to be honest, I felt like whenever I went in the city to try against you by myself, I would lose 50% of my hp in the first round :) I usually would content myself with immolating you or turning your guard before I ran :)
70094, Cool char, really cool.
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a brief interesting talk with you, and that last event. I was really WTF! Cought me completely unaware. First and only time I tried stealing from you. heh
70170, I missed this!
I was watching for you to take the scimitar or the other thing you asked me about (can't remember what it was at the moment). I had a feeling you didn't realize I could see you, but I noticed you follow me onto the eatern just before hand as well and knew you would be looking for the chance. I just wanted to make sure you didn't make the mistake and try again. Especially if it was a time I didn't notice! :P
70096, RE: What a ride...
Posted by Waris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character had some longevity, and I have to admit. I was always cheering you on when you where whipping up on someone.

Sorry we could never really play on the same team.
70101, Great character
Posted by Kharnial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved your character. I could tell that you were somewhat new, but the edginess of your actions and the way you track and move. Nonetheless, I thought your rp was exactly as a provost should be - completely focused on upholding the law. No corruption or whatever to date. Just pure and clean rapsheet.

Too bad our arrangement didn't take place. Would've been glorious.

Good luck with your next.
70115, Fendril Rockbottom
Posted by Koolchi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of my most favorite Provost. You look on the laws seems to reflect mine. I hated to make any mistake. I always had something on me that you could use.

Good luck with your next. See you in the fields.
70116, RE: What a ride...
Posted by Careashiin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everytime I walked into your ass, you were wielding non-metal flails, and would just slaughter my druid in one or two rounds. Jesus christ! If anything, I could try to play it off as the
Lyristeonite I was to get you expecting a big fight and to die before you get in a command! Way to be man, I could never in my life
play a third of the tribunal you did, and I've been going off and on for 10+yrs now. Well done, and a solid, solid character. My hat's off to ya!

=Rogue
70122, I wish I could play a character like Careashiin
Your bouncing around and always just seeming like a little kid what great to me. I always watched you and were jealious I could not be like that. I've tried and could just not do it. i missed Careashiin alot when you deleted. Completely unexpected in what was going to happen. I Loved it. You inspired me to try again though...
70056, Good job all around.
Posted by Namanrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always had fun fighting you. Whether alone or with others, I knew it would be a great fight.... Im just sorry came back to life so late in yours... tried to show you respect through actions and rp....

all well... can wait to see next... good job once again...

Namanrin
70055, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Fendril Rockbottom the Vision of Law, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Two thumbs up. You're one of those rare guys who can take multiple deaths in a session and keep on trucking, instead of getting bitter about it. Kudos to you.
70053, Now who will I talk to?
Posted by Velyzaggon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a blast man. I wanted to do all I could for you because you just were so cool and oozed grizzled warrior of the Tribunal. If only I played more...

Good luck with your next, if it's half as good as this one I know I'll enjoy it.
70051, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Fendril Rockbottom the Vision of Law, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Jakziim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you, thought you stayed in the cities too much though, atleast that made it easy for when I wanted to go and chat with someone.

GLWN
70071, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Fendril Rockbottom the Vision of Law, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Ixilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A great charachter, and a real class act, Ixilth always knew you would be willing to fight, even when the odds werent stacked in your favor(which wasnt often). I enjoyed playing the chaotic counterpoint to Fendril alot, and he really earned my respect both as an Outlander and a player, me being one of those guys who gets miffed on the multiple deaths thing. I tried to show that at the end, I thought you were gone already when Namanrin and I came for the Scales, but when I saw you there I halted out raid and let you fade out still holding them. As for the gear thing, you must understand exactly how many times I was left utterly naked by your Tribunals, and I mean down to my bare little pink gnome skin. You and I had many, many fights, and you won I think perhaps three or four of those, normally taking only the five-color as I would take only the same from you. But what got me that one particular time was the fact that probably not an hour before, you fell at the Tree and some young Outlanders stripped you bare, putting most of your things in the Hollow, I took the time to grab what I could, and to also retrieve the things from the Hollow and return them to you. Then when I fall in Galadon, you took my gauntlets, and my leggings, and gave my stamina ring to Laraiyin, so yeah I was bit on the hot side about it. Anyway, it was a blast, and I hope to see you in whatever form you decide to take next.
70078, really?
If someone took your gauntlets and leggings, I did not know about it and I'm sorry. I honestly thought we only took the ring. The problem with Outlander leaders...When they fall as criminals, you can not take their weapons so you have to find a different way to punish them. =)