Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Rakhir Lu'chan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69899
69899, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Rakhir Lu'chan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 12 01:55:30 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Rakhir perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:223
69903, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Rakhir Lu'chan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is disappointing. I liked Rahkir.
69904, I echo this. nt
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
69905, And I don't
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kostyan doesn't give me the green card, however.

*snip*try to learn from your mistakes, mr. perfect. Good luck.
69906, Heh.
I just echoed it was disappointing. I liked the rp of the character. From when I watched, that is.
69910, RE: Heh.
Posted by Ajirkahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was a good ####, that's forsure... solid rp and pkilling skillz, good times buddy.

69911, Thanks
Posted by Rakhir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a role that I thought I could do, but it turned out I couldn't. It wasn't a complicated role, but it required a certain level of diligence and "acting" and I wasn't up to it. Overall, I was just disappointed. I have not played a memorable and solid Fortress character for several years, and I can't figure out why. Anyway, I hung in there because I like CF. Then CF went down for an extended period and I couldn't be motivated to log in.

That being said, I will be back. There is another role that I have wanted to play for several years and once things settle down in my personal life I am going for it and I will make that memorable Fortress character :)

Anyway, not sure what Berontyan said, but I am sure it was articulate and well thought out. I still cannot believe you played Kostyan, man. It is extremely humbling how many times you owned this character. The two things I have always found OP were imperial powers and STSF, and hey, you had them both. And now you want to flame me? Geez.

Not sure why Lyristeon liked this character although it might have been how often I rolled the dice. Thanks, though.

Mizfara, I know why you liked the character - because I would have done whatever was needed for Fortress to "win." :)

And Ajirkahn, I was sure you must have hated me until you wrote that.

OK I'll see you with the next, hopefully sooner rather than later.
69912, A good Fortress
Posted by Venecfis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had our ups and down, but in retrospect, I did like your character.

Good luck with your next one.
69917, RE: Thanks

>Not sure why Lyristeon liked this character although it might
>have been how often I rolled the dice. Thanks, though.

That had a lot to do with it. It's characters like Rakhir that make me think there might be a spot for even a guy like me to play a Fort character some day. Considering I haven't played for the "good" cabal since my last Knight, Klein, that says a lot for how I liked watching your style. Good luck with your next.