Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Tishnarch the Master of Shapeshifting
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69820
69820, (DELETED) [None] Tishnarch the Master of Shapeshifting
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 7 20:47:46 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Tishnarch perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:60
69821, So.. what did you do to piss Twist off?
Posted by Jakziim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you. I wish you could have gotten back in, I didn't know the circumstances and did not want to take any action without knowing the situation.

69822, I was mudding high and forgot to retrieve n/t
Posted by Kads on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
69826, Funny thing about that...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I put in your history that you would be able to get back in easily when I smacked you for it. In fact, I considered reinducting you when you wanted to continue weakening the Veil even though magic was too powerful (but Heri was convincing you otherwise). If you had sneakily done something to weaken the Veil even more, I probably would've.

Then I got your email(s) and didn't feel too bad about the uninduct.

I did feel bad about your meltdown a week or so later, after I killed you in Galadon as Galtholnicus though. I took a few magical items and you completely lost it. What was that all about?
69827, Really Twist?
Posted by Kads on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You must have been reading someone else's emails, cause my correspondence with you was never anything but light hearted. Yeah in the end I lost interest in the character go figure.
69840, Sorry, I must not have been clear...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I totally got from your emails that you were lighthearted. I just meant that since you were like "Nexus wasn't really for me anyhoo" I didn't feel too bad about uninducting (you still could've gotten back in easy, but I just figured you probably wouldn't try).

Sorry if my prior post was poorly worded, I didn't mean to imply you did anything wrong in your emails or whatever. :)
69841, I liked you a lot too. Too bad you just left off like that. =(. nt
Posted by Jiahe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
fdafa